Order Actoplus Met generic
Active Ingredient: pioglitazone metformin
Actoplus Met is used for treating type 2 diabetes.
Where to buy Actoplus Met online?
actoplus met no prescription usa actoplus met shipping | actoplus met london handkob | actoplus met en ligne a bon compte acheter generique | actoplus met usp leveret torsk actoplus met | actoplus met ingen lakare konsultera | actoplus met information in mail | actoplus met natet nasta dag sjofarten | actoplus met billigste pris for generisk uten resept | actoplus met overnight fed ex | actoplus met online prescriptions with no membership | actoplus met without a prescription canada | actoplus met lakare konsultera | actoplus met online discount | actoplus met kjopet japan | actoplus met natten inget skript mastercard accepteras | actoplus met billig torsk | achat actoplus met en ligne | actoplus met uden recept torsk | actoplus met bestille postoppkrav | actoplus met bestill online med e sjekk | actoplus met kjope online uten dr godkjenning | actoplus met without prescription canada | achat actoplus met distribuer | actoplus met online | actoplus met utan manus | actoplus met gratis vareprover i posten ingen frakt gebyr | actoplus met for women and men who wants to get pregnant | actoplus met kan jeg fa uten resept | achat actoplus met acid ligne a bon franche comte | achat actoplus met sans ordonnance comprime l alcool | actoplus met 100 mg beste pris | actoplus met billige eksprespost | actoplus met natet konsult | actoplus met hvordan far jeg fra min dr | actoplus met till forsaljning billigt pa natet | actoplus met ingen rx lordag levering | actoplus met milano generico senza | actoplus met ds | actoplus met icke recept for leverans nasta dag | actoplus met betale cod | actoplus met cd no prescriptions needed cod | actoplus met substitute over the counter | actoplus met torsk nste dag levering | actoplus met orders cod | actoplus met no physician approval | actoplus met pris | actoplus met ingen skript nodvendig ekspresslevering | actoplus met handkobsmedicin overnight shipping | actoplus met force prices walmart | actoplus met lave priser | actoplus met soft australia where to buy | actoplus met online doctors | actoplus met natten over | actoplus met to purchase uk | actoplus met bestilling pa nettet ingen medlemskap levering over natten | actoplus met och prisjamforelse | actoplus met medicament | actoplus met without a presciption | actoplus met without a dr | actoplus met online without a perscription | actoplus met la drug interactions | achat actoplus met generique acheter pharmacie en ligne | actoplus met pharmacie fournir medicaments | actoplus met rabat online | actoplus met generic | actoplus met no script overnight | actoplus met kob online uk | actoplus met bilder av etiketter | actoplus met sr prescription drug plans | actoplus met envoyer cette | actoplus met prescrire eu medicament | actoplus met over night | actoplus met pay cod | actoplus met online order no prescription | actoplus met entacapone where to buy canada | actoplus met generique actoplus met | actoplus met soft from canadian pharmacy | actoplus met billig uten resept neste dag levering | actoplus met hvorfor er priserne sa hoje | actoplus met med lordag leverans | actoplus met ingen lakare | actoplus met ingen lege resept | actoplus met without a prescription or doctor | actoplus met usp generisk american express | actoplus met without prescriptions | actoplus met sr without a perscriptions | actoplus met inget skript behovs torsk natten | actoplus met generisk 100 mg til kampanjepris eller gratis tilbud | actoplus met vil bidra til lav testoserone | 100 mg actoplus met price | actoplus met prescription drug plans | actoplus met natet recept | actoplus met comprar actoplus met generico | actoplus met quick delivery | actoplus met uden rx og gratis forsendelse | actoplus met drug interactions | actoplus met buy online bravo prezzo | actoplus met cod | actoplus met bestalla online med e kontroll | actoplus met ligne a bon franche comte
Actoplus Met is used for treating type 2 diabetes. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines. Actoplus Met is a biguanide and thiazolidinedione antidiabetic combination. It works by decreasing the amount of sugar the liver produces and the intestines absorb. It also helps to make your body more sensitive to the insulin that you naturally produce.
Use Actoplus Met as directed by your doctor.
- Take Actoplus Met by mouth with meals.
- Take Actoplus Met on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Actoplus Met at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Actoplus Met even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Actoplus Met, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Actoplus Met.
Store Actoplus Met at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in bathroom. Keep Actoplus Met out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Pioglitazone hydrochloride and Metformin hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Actoplus Met if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Actoplus Met
- you have type 1 diabetes
- you have moderate to severe heart failure
- you have a severe infection, low blood oxygen levels, kidney or liver problems, or high blood ketone or acid levels (eg, diabetic ketoacidosis), or you are severely dehydrated
- you have had a stroke or a recent heart attack, or you are in shock
- you are 80 years old or more and have not had a kidney function test
- you will be having surgery or certain lab procedures
- you have a history of liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), during therapy with a similar medicine called troglitazone.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Actoplus Met. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure), abnormal liver function tests, lung or breathing problems, thyroid problems, stomach or bowel problems (eg, paralysis, blockage), adrenal or pituitary problems, eye or vision problems (eg, macular degeneration), bladder cancer, or lactic acidosis
- if you have fluid retention or swelling problems, vomiting, diarrhea, poor health or nutrition, low blood calcium or vitamin B12 levels, or anemia, or if you are dehydrated
- if you have an infection, fever, recent injury, or moderate to severe burns
- if you have a history of bone fracture, weak bones (eg, osteoporosis), or low calcium intake
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of alcohol abuse
- if you will be having surgery or certain lab procedures
- if you take a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol).
Some medicines may interact with Actoplus Met. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Calcium channel blockers (eg, nifedipine), corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), estrogen, hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills), insulin, isoniazid, nicotinic acid, oral antidiabetics (eg, glipizide), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), phenytoin, sympathomimetics (eg, albuterol, pseudoephedrine), or thyroid hormones (eg, levothyroxine) because the risk of high or low blood sugar may be increased
- Amiloride, cimetidine, digoxin, gemfibrozil, morphine, procainamide, quinidine, quinine, ranitidine, triamterene, trimethoprim, or vancomycin because they may increase the risk of Actoplus Mets side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Actoplus Mets effectiveness, resulting in high blood sugar
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because their effectiveness may be decreased or the risk of their side effects may be increased by Actoplus Met.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Actoplus Met may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Actoplus Met may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Actoplus Met with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Inform your doctor if you are going to drink alcohol while you use Actoplus Met.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Actoplus Met before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Be careful not to become dehydrated, especially during hot weather, while you are being active, or if you have vomiting or diarrhea. Dehydration may increase your risk of side effects from Actoplus Met.
- Actoplus Met may cause ovulation in women who have not reached menopause but do not ovulate. Women who wish to avoid pregnancy should be sure to use effective birth control while using Actoplus Met.
- Check your blood sugar levels as directed by your doctor. If they are often higher or lower than they should be and you take Actoplus Met exactly as prescribed, tell your doctor.
- Actoplus Met does not usually cause low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may be more likely to occur if you skip a meal, exercise heavily, or drink alcohol. It may also be more likely if you take Actoplus Met along with certain other medicines for diabetes (eg, sulfonylureas, insulin). It is a good idea to carry a reliable source of glucose (eg, tablets or gel) to treat low blood sugar. If this is not available, you should eat or drink a quick source of sugar like table sugar, honey, candy, orange juice, or non-diet soda. This will raise your blood sugar level quickly. Tell your doctor right away if this happens. To prevent low blood sugar, eat meals at the same time each day and do not skip meals.
- Fever, infection, injury, or surgery may increase your risk for high or low blood sugar levels. If any of these occur, check your blood sugar closely and tell your doctor right away.
- Actoplus Met may commonly cause stomach upset, indigestion, nausea, or diarrhea at the beginning of treatment. If you develop unusual or unexpected stomach problems, or if you develop stomach problems later during treatment, contact your doctor at once. This may be a sign of lactic acidosis.
- An increased incidence of bone fracture has been reported in women who take Actoplus Met. Tell your doctor if you have a history of bone fracture, low calcium intake, or weak bones (eg, osteoporosis). Tell your doctor right away if you experience any unusual bone pain.
- Actoplus Met may be associated with an increased risk of bladder cancer. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Lab tests, including kidney and liver function, fasting blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, blood counts, and eye examinations, may be performed while you use Actoplus Met. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Actoplus Met with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects. Low blood sugar levels may also be more difficult to recognize in the elderly.
- Actoplus Met should not be used in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Actoplus Met while you are pregnant. It is not known if Actoplus Met is found in breast milk. Do not feed breast while taking Actoplus Met.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Cold-like symptoms diarrhea headache indigestion mild weight gain nausea stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) blurred vision or other vision changes bone pain chest pain or discomfort dark urine difficult or painful urination dizziness or lightheadedness fainting fast or difficult breathing feeling of being unusually cold general feeling of being unwell muscle pain or weakness pale stools persistent loss of appetite severe or persistent headache, nausea, or vomiting shortness of breath slow or irregular heartbeat sudden unexplained weight gain swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet unusual stomach pain or discomfort unusual drowsiness unusual tiredness or weakness yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
LOOK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS IN HTIS CATEGORY:
ORDER CHEAP GLUCOTROL XL NO PRESCRIPTION | GLUCOTROL XL NO DOCTORS RX
HOW TO GET GLUCOPHAGE RX | GLUCOPHAGE NO DOCTORS RX
ORDER METFORMIN WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION FROM US PHARMACY | BUY CHEAP OVERNIGHT METFORMIN
ACTOS NO PRESCRIPTION OVERNIGHT COD DELIVERY | ORDER ACTOS ONLINE CANADIAN NO SCRIPT
BUY CHEAP ACTOPLUS MET | ORDER ACTOPLUS MET NO CREDITCARD
no comments yet