Order Alesse generic
Active Ingredient: levonorgestrel ethinyl
Alesse is used for preventing pregnancy.
Where to buy Alesse online?
alesse kob storbritannien | alesse uten resept torsk | alesse buono costo generico | alesse europa | alesse eam prescrire nato medicament | alesse utan rx | alesse online discount | alesse cod nste dag | alesse entacapone order online no membership overnight | alesse av torsk | alesse ingen rx fed ex | alesse farmacia senza ricetta online | alesse overnight no script mastercard accepted | alesse dispersible australia legal buy online | alesse acid no script needed cod overnight | alesse priser | alesse generisk express shipping | alesse ship canada phar | alesse pharmacie gratuit comprime acheter en ligne | alesse cod delivery next day | alesse no physician approval | alesse cod next day | achat alesse citrate fluoxetine generique | alesse for kvinnor och man som vill bli gravid | alesse usp fed ex | alesse on line uden recept | alesse natten fed ex | alesse billigste priser | alesse canada online pharmacy | achat alesse france acheter | alesse laga priser | alesse cheap no rx required canada | alesse natet inget recept | alesse nr rx torsk | achat alesse beau pharmacie pas | alesse natet postforskott | alesse non prescription alesse overnight free | alesse lonn etter torsk | alesse kjop online uten dr godkjenning | alesse ingen lakare recept | alesse online order no prescription | alesse online konsultasjon | alesse orden torsk nste dag levering | alesse cd en ligne | alesse matet ex | alesse order | alesse kan du kjope over disk | alesse mail order | alesse citrate alesse no prescription drug | alesse rask levering generisk | alesse natet ingen rx | alesse informasjon i e post | alesse online no perscription alesse | alesse uden presciption | alesse no script alesse | alesse price washington dc | alesse utan presciption | alesse saturday delivery cod | alesse canada order | alesse sublingual from canada | alesse sodium perscriptions | alesse usp og vgtogning | alesse generisk i nz | alesse torsk overnattbefordran | alesse frie priser | alesse cod overnight delivery | alesse sr without a priscription | alesse free consultation us | alesse soft | achat alesse prescrire un medicament | alesse overnight delivery cheap | alesse prissammenligningen | alesse on online in australia | alesse online canadian pharmacy | alesse uten resept eller lege | alesse no script | alesse without a prescription online with overnight delivery | alesse orders cod | alesse same day delivery | alesse billiga fed ex leverans | alesse made in india canadian pharmacy sales | alesse medicament fonts prescrire | alesse sublingual pills canadian healthcare | alesse canada online pharmacy | 100 mg alesse | alesse online with no perscription or membership | alesse with doctor consult | alesse amiloride and alesse overnight | alesse beau prix pas | achat alesse francaise | achat alesse la distribuer ces | alesse comprare prescrizione comprar alesse | alesse billeder af etiketter | alesse drug no perscription | alesse for sale canada | alesse til salg | alesse doctor | alesse acetate england over the counter | alesse uden rx og gratis forsendelse | alesse ds
Alesse is used for preventing pregnancy. Alesse is a combination birth control pill. It works by preventing ovulation, altering the cervical mucus, and changing the lining of the uterus.
Use Alesse as directed by your doctor.
- Take Alesse by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Begin taking Alesse on the first Sunday following the start of your period, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. If your period begins on a Sunday, begin taking Alesse on that day. Try to take Alesse at the same time every day, not more than 24 hours apart. After taking the last pill in the pack, start taking the first pill from a new pack the very next day.
- For Alesse to be effective it must be taken every day. Do not skip doses.
- If you miss a dose of Alesse and remember it on the same day, take it as soon as possible and go back to your regular dosing schedule. If you do not remember until the next day or if you miss more than 1 dose of Alesse, see the additional patient information leaflet that comes with Alesse or contact your doctor for further instructions. You may need to use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms). If you are not sure about how to handle missed doses of Alesse, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) until you talk with your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Alesse.
Store Alesse at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Alesse out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Ingredients: Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol.
Do NOT use Alesse if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Alesse
- you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- you have a history of blood clotting problems, severe blood clots (eg, in the lungs, legs, eyes), certain blood vessel problems (eg, bleeding in the brain, heart attack, stroke), or breast cancer
- you are at risk for developing severe blood clots or have certain heart problems (eg, certain heart valve problems, certain types of irregular heartbeat)
- you have chest pain caused by angina certain types of headaches or migraines with aura severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure endometrial, cervical, or vaginal cancer estrogen-dependent growths or undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding or diabetes that affects circulation
- you have liver disease, liver tumors or cancer, or a history of yellowing of the eyes or skin caused by pregnancy or prior birth control use
- you have had surgery and are or will be confined to a bed or a chair for an extended period of time
- you are older than 35 years old and you smoke 15 or more cigarettes per day.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Alesse. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have endometriosis, growths in the uterus, abnormal mammogram, irregular menstrual periods, a lump in the breast, heart problems, diabetes, headaches or migraines, gallbladder problems, high blood cholesterol or lipid levels, high blood pressure, kidney problems, blood problems (eg, porphyria), blood in the urine, depression or other mental/mood problems, lupus, chorea, high blood calcium levels, yellowing of the eyes or skin, pancreas problems (eg, pancreatitis), seizures (eg, epilepsy), or a history of cancer
- if you are overweight, you have not yet had your first menstrual period, or you use tobacco
- if you have given birth or otherwise ended a pregnancy within the past 4 weeks.
Some medicines may interact with Alesse. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Atorvastatin, indinavir, or troleandomycin because they may increase the risk of Alesses side effects
- Aprepitant, azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), bosentan, carbamazepine, dexamethasone, felbamate, griseofulvin, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), modafinil, nevirapine, oxcarbazepine, penicillins (eg, amoxicillin), phenylbutazone, primidone, rifabutin, rifampin, St. Johns wort, tetracyclines (eg, doxycycline), topiramate, or troglitazone because they may decrease Alesses effectiveness, resulting in breakthrough bleeding or pregnancy
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), corticosteroids (eg, prednisolone), cyclosporine, or theophylline because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Alesse
- Clofibric acid, lamotrigine, morphine, salicylic acid, or temazepam because their effectiveness may be decreased by Alesse.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Alesse may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Alesse may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Alesse with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Follow your doctors instructions for examining your own breasts, and report any lumps immediately.
- If you will be having surgery or will be confined to a bed or chair for a long period of time (such as a long plane flight), notify your doctor 3 to 4 weeks ahead of time. Special precautions may need to be taken in these circumstances while taking Alesse.
- You should usually not take Alesse within 4 weeks after giving birth or otherwise ending a pregnancy. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Alesse may cause dark skin patches on your face. Exposure to the sun may make these patches darker. If patches develop, use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing when exposed to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths.
- Use of Alesse will not protect against HIV infection or prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Bleeding or spotting may occur while taking Alesse. Do not stop taking Alesse if this occurs. If bleeding or spotting continues for more than 7 days or is heavy, contact your doctor.
- Smoking while using Alesse may increase your risk of stroke, heart attack, blood clots, high blood pressure, or other diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Alesse may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Alesse.
- Taking certain antibiotics, anticonvulsants, or other medicines, as listed in the interactions section, while you are using Alesse may decrease the effectiveness of Alesse. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) until your next period.
- If you wear contact lenses and you develop problems with them, contact your doctor.
- If you miss your period during the week of inactive pills, call your doctor immediately. A missed period may indicate that you are pregnant.
- Alesse may take time to wear off after your last dose. You may not be able to become pregnant for several months after stopping Alesse.Discuss any concerns with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Lab tests, such as PAP tests, may be performed while you use Alesse. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Alesse should not be used in children who have not had their first menstrual period safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Alesse if you are pregnant. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Alesse is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Alesse.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne breast tenderness or enlargement changes in appetite changes in sexual interest changes in weight dizziness hair loss headache nausea stomach cramps or bloating unusual spotting or bleeding vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) breast discharge breast lumps calf or leg pain, swelling, or tenderness change in amount of urine produced change in vaginal secretions changes in vision or speech confusion coughing of blood crushing chest pain or heaviness in the chest dark-colored urine depression difficulty sleeping difficulty wearing contact lenses fainting fluid retention (swelling of the fingers and ankles) lack of energy light-colored bowel movements mental or mood changes missed menstrual period numbness of an arm or leg one-sided weakness persistent headache or migraines persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal bleeding persistent or severe dizziness severe pain or tenderness in the stomach shortness of breath sudden partial or complete loss of vision sudden severe headache or vomiting tiredness vaginal irritation or discharge weakness yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.