Order Antabuse generic
Active Ingredient: Disulfiram
Antabuse is used for treating alcoholism.
Where to buy Antabuse online?
antabuse ordre uden recept fra os apotek | antabuse without a perscription | antabuse super active cod online orders | antabuse billige eksprespost | antabuse met drug class | antabuse icke recept for leverans nasta dag | antabuse sublingual from canada | antabuse ingen receptpligtig medicin | antabuse from canadian pharmacy | antabuse envoyer cette | antabuse best prices | antabuse torsk over natten | antabuse lordag | antabuse the 800 number to place order | antabuse ikke nodvendigt torsk modtages rx | antabuse uk hvor kjope onlune | antabuse online med neste dag frakt | antabuse pharmacie livrer a domicile de medicaments | antabuse torsk bestillinger | 100 mg pris antabuse | antabuse a no perscription overnight | antabuse med lakare konsultera | antabuse drug | antabuse soft | achat antabuse la sans ordonnance en ligne | antabuse frakt antabuse | antabuse prescrivere una medicina e | antabuse lagt pris | antabuse from canadian pharmacies | antabuse i chicago over disk | antabuse ligne a bon franche comte | antabuse acid no prescription next day delivery | antabuse levererade over natten | antabuse inget recept leverans nasta dag | antabuse postordre singapore | antabuse canadian healthcare pharmacy | antabuse jamfora pris | antabuse uden priscription | antabuse low cost in canada | antabuse generisk pris | antabuse billig ved postanvisning | antabuse skulle fa i handkob | antabuse buy online en ligne a bon compte | antabuse overnattbefordran billiga | antabuse with no perscription and delivered over night | antabuse sublingual online prescription | antabuse postordre | achat antabuse acid ligne a bon franche comte | antabuse generic online neste dag | antabuse online med nste dag shipping | antabuse billigste | antabuse prissammenligning | antabuse price comparisons | achat antabuse la pharmacie envoyer annuaire | antabuse fri antabuse frakt | antabuse sr without a priscription | antabuse til salg | antabuse bestiller online e tjek | antabuse postale buy online | antabuse ingen s konsultere | antabuse information post | antabuse bestill online med e sjekk | antabuse gratis online lakare samrad | antabuse overnight cod no prescription | antabuse buono costo generico | antabuse rabat | achat antabuse en ligne afin | antabuse delivery | antabuse sodium generic 100 mg at promotional price or free offer | antabuse recept fra lger online | antabuse online matet ex | antabuse handkobsmedicin eksprespost | antabuse without prescription cod | antabuse online fed ex | antabuse gratis antabuse frakt | antabuse cheap overnight antabuse | achat antabuse met prescrire sun medicament pharmacie | antabuse without a dr | antabuse britiske order online | antabuse torsk antabuse | antabuse lav pris uten resept | antabuse levert torsk antabuse | antabuse at lower price | antabuse til rabattpris | antabuse medicament generique | antabuse citrate fluoxetine no prescrption | antabuse non prescription | antabuse 20 | antabuse uten resept eller lege | antabuse without prescription | antabuse torsk leverans nasta dag | antabuse chicago where to buy | antabuse utan recept online med overnattbefordran | antabuse rabat online | antabuse generisk ekspresforsendelse | antabuse generisk priser | antabuse price canada | antabuse by mail | antabuse senza prescrizione compra | antabuse inget skript
Antabuse is used for treating alcoholism. Antabuse is an alcohol-abuse deterrent. It works by blocking the breakdown of alcohol, causing unpleasant side effects (eg, vomiting, upset stomach) when even a small amount of alcohol is consumed.
Use Antabuse as directed by your doctor.
- Antabuse may be taken with or without food.
- Antabuse may be swallowed whole, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Do not take the first dose of Antabuse for at least 12 hours after drinking alcohol.
- If you miss a dose of Antabuse, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Antabuse.
Store Antabuse at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Antabuse out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Disulfiram.
Do NOT use Antabuse if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Antabuse or other similar medicines
- you are under the influence of alcohol
- you have severe heart disease, a blockage of your heart arteries, or a mental disorder (eg, psychosis)
- you are taking metronidazole or an alcohol-containing medicine (eg, certain HIV protease inhibitors [eg, amprenavir], cough syrups, other liquid medicines).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Antabuse. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances (eg, latex rubber)
- if you have brain damage, diabetes, heart or lung disease, mental or mood problems (eg, depression), an underactive thyroid, seizures, or liver or kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Antabuse. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alcohol-containing medicines (eg, certain HIV protease inhibitors [eg, amprenavir], cough syrups, other liquid medicines) or metronidazole because the risk of severe side effects may be increased
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), isoniazid, or phenytoin because side effects may be increased by Antabuse.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Antabuse may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Antabuse may cause drowsiness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Antabuse. Using Antabuse alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Avoid all alcohol including alcohol found in sauces, vinegar, mouthwash, liquid medicines, lotions, after shave, or backrub products. A reaction to alcohol may cause flushing, nausea, thirst, abdominal pain, chest pain, dizziness, vomiting, fast breathing, fast heartbeat, fainting, difficulty breathing, or confusion. Use caution when using topical products containing alcohol, such as cologne or perfume. Before using alcohol-containing products on the skin, test the product by applying some to a small area of the skin. If no redness, itching, headache, or nausea occurs after 1 or 2 hours, you should be able to use the product. You may have a reaction if you drink alcohol or use a product that contains alcohol for 2 weeks after your last dose of Antabuse.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you experience yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, weakness, tiredness, loss of appetite, or nausea and vomiting. These may be signs of a liver problem.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Antabuse.
- Lab tests, including liver function tests and complete blood cell counts, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Antabuse during pregnancy. It is unknown if Antabuse is excreted in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Antabuse.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Drowsiness headache metallic or garlic taste in mouth.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) blurred vision changes in color vision dark urine loss of appetite mental or mood problems nausea numbness or tingling of the arms or legs seizures tiredness vomiting weakness yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.