Order Astelin generic
Active Ingredient: Azelastine
Astelin is used for treating allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, runny nose.
Where to buy Astelin online?
astelin torsk leverans nasta dag | astelin utan presciption | astelin acetate and astelin price comparison | astelin without a dr | astelin online matet ex | astelin online canada compare price | astelin basta priserna | astelin med fri astelin natten | astelin acheter bon marche | astelin natet fed ex | achat astelin generique achat | astelin torsk astelin | astelin overnattbefordran | astelin overnattbefordran lordag | astelin torsk online apotek | astelin no rx saturday delivery | astelin low price | achat astelin citrate fluoxetine pharmacie envoyer ai | astelin italia facolta | astelin purchase on line no prescription fast delivery | astelin overnight fed ex no perscription | astelin med nr rx och fri frakt | astelin uden presciption | astelin med gratis astelin overnight | astelin ordning | astelin generic canada | astelin sicuro | astelin medicament generique | achat astelin en france pharmacie | astelin without prescription canada | astelin without a perscription overnight shipping | astelin usa order | astelin buy online senza ricetta | astelin eam to purchase uk | astelin no prior script | achat astelin france achat de | astelin gratis vareprover i posten ingen frakt gebyr | astelin australia do need prescription | astelin a without a rx | astelin online saturday delivery | astelin med konsultera | astelin shipped overnight no perscription | astelin super beste prisene | astelin without prescriptions | astelin torsk no rx | astelin rekkefolge uten rx | astelin acheter bon marche franche comte | astelin information post | achat astelin generique comtat venaissin | astelin ingen lakare konsultera | astelin cod overnight delivery | astelin laveste priser | astelin ingen recept nodvendig | astelin generisk ingen recept | astelin lav pris online | astelin og pris sammenligning | astelin ireland over the counter | astelin kjope overnight torsk | astelin online perscriptions with no membership | astelin vendre acheter | astelin on chicago where to buy | astelin apotek laveste omkostninger | astelin natet utan recept | astelin no prescription australia | astelin met hong kong where to buy | astelin torsk lordag leverans | astelin 100 mg beste pris | astelin torsk nr rx | 24 meds astelin | astelin pharmacie gratuit comprime acheter en ligne | astelin kobe eksprespost | 100 mg pris astelin | astelin cd prices in mexico | astelin fri frakt | astelin acid information in mail | astelin uten rx | astelin jamfora pris | astelin generico compra on line in italia | astelin uk hvor kjope onlune | astelin levering uten resept astelin | astelin buono costo generico | achat astelin vendre acheter | astelin til salg | astelin ingen prescrption | astelin perscription from s online | astelin vil bidra til lav testoserone | astelin kob japan | astelin resept torsk | astelin stoffet for kvinner | astelin no prescription drug | astelin next day no perscription | astelin hong kong hvor man kan kobe | astelin special price | astelin billigste pris for generisk uten resept | astelin online doctors | astelin pa rad postforskott | astelin bilder av etiketter | achat astelin cd gracieux ordonnance | astelin kob uden manuskript | astelin medicament
Astelin is used for treating allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, runny nose. It is also used to treat symptoms of nasal passage inflammation such as runny nose, stuffy nose, and postnasal drip. Astelin is an antihistamine nasal spray. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which reduces allergy symptoms.
Use Astelin as directed by your doctor.
- Astelin is for the nose only. Do not get it in your eyes or mouth. If you get Astelin in your eyes, rinse with cool tap water at once.
- Prime the spray pump before the first use of a new bottle. Remove the blue dust cover over the tip of the bottle and the blue safety clip. To prime the pump, point the spray pump away from you and others. Spray rapidly and firmly several times until a fine mist appears (4 sprays or less).
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils.
- Keep your head tilted downward. Place the spray tip Â ¼ to Â ½ inch into the nostril. Hold the bottle upright, allowing the spray tip to aim toward the back of the nose. Close the other nostril with one finger.
- Spray rapidly and firmly once and sniff gently at the same time. Repeat in the other nostril as directed.
- Breathe in gently. Do not tilt your head back after using Astelin. This will help you to avoid the bitter taste that may be caused by Astelin.
- After using Astelin, wipe the spray tip with a clean tissue or cloth. Keep the dust cover and safety clip on the bottle when it is not in use.
- If 3 or more days have passed since the last use of this bottle, reprime the pump with 2 sprays or until a fine mist appears.
- If the nozzle becomes clogged, do NOT clean it by using a pointed object. Remove the spray pump from the bottle. Soak it in warm water, squirting it several times while under water. Dry the spray pump completely. Attach the spray pump to the bottle and reprime.
- If you miss a dose of Astelin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Astelin.
Store Astelin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Protect from freezing. Store with the pump tightly closed. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not use Astelin after the expiration date on the bottle. Keep Astelin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Azelastine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Astelin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Astelin.
Some medical conditions may interact with Astelin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Some medicines may interact with Astelin.
Important safety information:
- Astelin may cause drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Astelin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Astelin it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- The medicine has an antihistamine in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has an antihistamine (eg, diphenhydramine) in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Astelin may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
- Astelin should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 5 years old safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Astelin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Astelin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Astelin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Bitter taste drowsiness fatigue headache mild nasal bleeding, burning, discomfort, or stinging sudden sneezing attack.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) repeated or persistent nosebleeds severe nasal irritation.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.