Order Brand Levitra
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil
Brand Levitra is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men developed by the pharmaceutical company BAYER.
Where to buy Brand Levitra online?
achat brand levitra la sans ordonnance en ligne | brand levitra and brand levitra drug interactions | brand levitra shipped overnight no perscription | brand levitra natet lakare | brand levitra kan jeg fa uten resept | brand levitra receptbelagda lakemedel planer | brand levitra natet nasta dag sjofarten | brand levitra uden recept eller lge | brand levitra uden rx | brand levitra till rabatterat pris | brand levitra farmacia in firenze santa maria novella | brand levitra mail order canada | achat brand levitra prescrire un medicament | brand levitra billig overnatting brand levitra | 100 mg brand levitra | brand levitra kontant ved levering natten | brand levitra lgemiddelinteraktion | brand levitra sales in us | brand levitra citrate fluoxetine from canadian pharmacy | brand levitra sodium lowest prices | brand levitra gratis vareprover i posten | achat brand levitra prescrire united nations medicament | brand levitra online recept utan medlemskap | brand levitra acid canada prescription | brand levitra with no prescriptions | brand levitra ingen script krves ekspreslevering | brand levitra kobe generisk | brand levitra from mexico without prescription | brand levitra online brand levitra cod free consult | brand levitra without a perscription shipped overnight express | brand levitra og pris sammenligning | brand levitra en paris | brand levitra kob online uden dr godkendelse | brand levitra fumarate australia over the counter | brand levitra force without priscription | brand levitra cheap overnight brand levitra | brand levitra er en receptpligtig medicin | brand levitra og brand levitra online | brand levitra ikke resept brand levitra overnight gratis | brand levitra pharmacy online uk | brand levitra acid no script needed cod overnight | brand levitra super active no prescription drug | brand levitra billige online | brand levitra information mail | brand levitra beste prisene | brand levitra shipping | brand levitra met drug class | brand levitra sublingual australia where to buy | brand levitra on online in australia | brand levitra matet ex | brand levitra soft no prescription needed | brand levitra kjop over natten | achat brand levitra met sans ordonnance comprime franche comte | brand levitra farmacia bravo la casta | brand levitra 100 mg best price | brand levitra uten resept brand levitra | brand levitra skibsfart brand levitra | brand levitra torsk over natten lordag uten resept | brand levitra pris butiker | brand levitra online order canada | brand levitra bedste pris | brand levitra uden recept | brand levitra usa overnight delivery | brand levitra from canada without a perscription | brand levitra dispersible sans ordonnance comprime l alcool | brand levitra buy online senza ricetta | achat brand levitra pharmacie fournir medicaments | brand levitra sammenligne priser | brand levitra super active in chicago over the counter | brand levitra kjop pa nettet trygt | brand levitra bedste priser | brand levitra ingen lakare | brand levitra no s consult | brand levitra med fri dr konsultation | brand levitra en ligne | brand levitra drog klass | brand levitra sr without a priscription | brand levitra la next day no perscription | brand levitra postordre singapore | brand levitra with consult | brand levitra for torsk neste dag levering | achat brand levitra acid ligne a bon franche comte | brand levitra acheter bon marche franche comte | brand levitra uden en dr | brand levitra jamfora pris | brand levitra lave kostnader sol apoteker | brand levitra med lgen konsultere | achat brand levitra citrate fluoxetine sans ordonnance comprime franche comte | brand levitra online med neste dag frakt | brand levitra without presciption | brand levitra kjope overnight torsk | brand levitra generic | brand levitra medicament nist prescrire | brand levitra without a prescription canada | brand levitra ingen lakare godkannande | brand levitra chicago hvor man kan kobe | brand levitra ikke nodvendigt torsk modtages rx | brand levitra rabatt natten | brand levitra diskus same day delivery | brand levitra sr prescrire nato medicament
Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra.
- If you miss a dose of Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Levitra is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Some men can only take a low dose of Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra.
Store Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.
According to BAYER Brand Levitra has following benefits:
- Brand Levitra can act in 16 minutes compared with 30 to 60 minutes for Viagra
- Brand Levitra can be taken with food, while Viagra should be taken on an empty stomach
- Brand Levitra has no adverse side effects on the heart or vision. Viagra is known to require more monitoring for these side effects
- Brand Levitra lasted longer in clinical trials compared to Viagra
- Works for up to 6 hours
- Recommended time to take before sex is 25 to 45 minutes
- With Brand Levitra, there are no food or alcohol restrictions. Romantic dinners are no longer out of the question
- Brand Levitra has less side effects compared to Viagra and lasts about the same time as Viagra in the body.
Do NOT use Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Levitra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Levitras side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Levitras effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Levitra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Levitra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Levitra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Levitra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain numbness of an arm or leg severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting fainting or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion vision or speech changes one-sided weakness or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Levitra may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Levitra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Levitra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Levitra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Levitra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Levitra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Levitra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Levitra with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Levitra is not recommended for use in children younger than 18 years old.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness flushing headache heartburn nausea stuffy or runny nose upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain fainting fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat memory loss numbness of an arm or leg prolonged, painful erection ringing in the ears seizures severe back or muscle pain severe or persistent dizziness severe or persistent vision changes sudden decrease or loss of hearing sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.