Order Brand Viagra
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Brand Viagra is an oral medication for erectile dysfunction (ED) developed by the pharmaceutical company PFIZER. It helps most men with ED improve their erections.
Where to buy Brand Viagra online?
brand viagra er en receptpligtig medicin | brand viagra low price | brand viagra lagsta priser | brand viagra inget recept pa natet | brand viagra online neste dag | achat brand viagra bonne | brand viagra citrate brand viagra sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | brand viagra uten rx og gratis frakt | brand viagra sammenligne priser generisk online uden recept | brand viagra without doctor rx | brand viagra ingen forudgaende script | brand viagra online with no perscription or membership | brand viagra af torsk | brand viagra australia where to buy | brand viagra mail order australia | brand viagra next day no perscription | brand viagra met price forum | brand viagra jamfora pris | brand viagra no rx fed ex | brand viagra levereras cod pa lordag leverans | brand viagra fri lordag leverans | brand viagra dispersible and brand viagra drug interactions | brand viagra rask levering generisk | brand viagra usa where to buy | brand viagra no script required express delivery | brand viagra pharmacie gratuit comprime acheter en ligne | brand viagra pa linje oppkrav | brand viagra laga priser | brand viagra kobe overnight torsk | brand viagra recept fra lger online | brand viagra cod online orders | brand viagra icke receptbelagda | brand viagra sr online cash on delivery | brand viagra soft | brand viagra kjope online uten dr godkjenning | brand viagra utan recept billig | brand viagra without prescription cheap | brand viagra uden presciption | brand viagra no prescription required | brand viagra sr prescription drug plans | brand viagra comprare pastiglie hcl | brand viagra discount coupons | brand viagra hvordan du far resept pa linje | brand viagra hvordan du far ekte | brand viagra generisk i nz | brand viagra uden en dr | brand viagra ingen lege | brand viagra nr rx behovs torsk accepteras | achat brand viagra en germany | brand viagra natten uden recept | brand viagra overnight | brand viagra singapore buy | brand viagra acetate online cash on delivery | brand viagra force beau prix pas | brand viagra a on line no prescription | brand viagra nasta dag torsk brand viagra | brand viagra kjope generisk | brand viagra a online without a perscription | brand viagra ups | brand viagra benefits over brand viagra | brand viagra levereras over natten inget recept | brand viagra via mail | brand viagra orden i chicago uten resept | brand viagra ikke nodvendig torsk akseptert rx | brand viagra kan du kjope over disk | brand viagra fra india lav pris | brand viagra no prescription canadian | brand viagra med konsultera | brand viagra far gratis vareprover online | brand viagra cd free saturday delivery | brand viagra kjopet japan | brand viagra acetate england over the counter | brand viagra no perscription usa brand viagra shipping | brand viagra a shipped with no prescription | brand viagra online without prescription usa | brand viagra fumarate canada | brand viagra ups | brand viagra a no perscription overnight | achat brand viagra en ligne afin | brand viagra utan priscription | brand viagra over disk alternativ | brand viagra dispersible overnight | brand viagra compare price | brand viagra leverans brand viagra | brand viagra uden recept | brand viagra kopa brand viagra | brand viagra spedizione generico | brand viagra orders cod | achat brand viagra met sans ordonnance comprime franche comte | brand viagra with saturday delivery | brand viagra met drug class | brand viagra doctor | brand viagra kobe eksprespost | brand viagra hong kong hvor man kan kobe | brand viagra inget recept torsk | brand viagra fed ex cheap | brand viagra buy online en ligne a bon compte | brand viagra postordre | brand viagra og overnatting | brand viagra india reseptbelagte legemidler
Viagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra by mouth with or without food. Viagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Viagra.
- Viagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Viagra may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to 0.5 hour before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra.
Store Viagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, and FD & C Blue #2 aluminum lake.
Do NOT use Viagra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Viagra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Viagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Viagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Viagras side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Viagras effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Viagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Viagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Viagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Viagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Viagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain numbness of an arm or leg severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting fainting or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Viagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Viagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Viagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Viagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Viagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Viagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Viagra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Viagra with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Viagra is not recommended for use in children younger than 18 years old.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness flushing headache heartburn stuffy nose upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain fainting fast or irregular heartbeat memory loss numbness of an arm or leg one-sided weakness painful or prolonged erection ringing in the ears seizure severe or persistent dizziness severe or persistent vision changes sudden decrease or loss of hearing sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.