Order Cardizem generic
Active Ingredient: Diltiazem
Cardizem is used for treating supraventricular tachycardia, a rhythm disturbance of the heart.
Where to buy Cardizem online?
cardizem without a presciption | cardizem billigste hvor som helst | cardizem handkob | cardizem reseptfrie for neste dag levering | cardizem usp torsk online order | achat cardizem comprime pharmacie ordonnance | cardizem uten presciption | cardizem ingen lakare konsultera | cardizem gor virkelig arbejde | cardizem online konsultation natten | cardizem without a perscription or | cardizem pfizer pris | cardizem overnight billig | cardizem over natten | cardizem overnight delivery cheap | cardizem over night | cardizem dispersible online with next day shipping | cardizem gratuito soft | cardizem rask levering | cardizem super active no prescription drug | cardizem generic cheapest | cardizem without prescriptions | cardizem for sale australia | cardizem online overnight delivery cod | cardizem bestilling uden en dr | cardizem force cod | cardizem sodium without a perscription or membership | cardizem ds from canadian druggists | cardizem envoyer buy online | cardizem gracieux ordonnance | cardizem for kvinder og mnd der onsker at blive gravid | cardizem beste pris | cardizem ups | cardizem kob natten | cardizem ingen lakare | cardizem natet lordag leverans | cardizem handkobsmedicin overnight shipping | cardizem no rx saturday delivery | cardizem online med neste dag frakt | cardizem canada | cardizem over the counter | achat cardizem daily pharmacie gracieux ans | 24 medicin cardizem | cardizem low price | cardizem ordre uden recept fra os apotek | cardizem without a perscriptions | cardizem compra senza ricetta in italia | achat cardizem commander acheter en | cardizem och prisjamforelse | cardizem commander acheter en | cardizem billigt til salg online ingen recept nodvendig | cardizem torsk nasta dag leverans | cardizem cheap cod | cardizem bestil online ingen medlemskab overnight shipping | cardizem sr no rx fed ex | cardizem price comparison | cardizem rabatpriser | cardizem generisk sammenligne priser | cardizem skibsfart cardizem | cardizem generique cardizem | cardizem elektroniskt samrad | cardizem without a priscription | cardizem acheter bon marche franche comte | cardizem online prescription | cardizem online canada compare price | cardizem generisk american express | cardizem sodium lowest prices | achat cardizem cd gracieux ordonnance | cardizem england handkob | cardizem farmacia ricetta acquistare | cardizem farmaco comprare | cardizem billig uten resept neste dag levering | cardizem kob pa linje ingen recept hurtig levering | cardizem billig overnatting | cardizem on line no perscription | cardizem torsk inget recept | cardizem from canadian pharmacies | cardizem lordag leverans torsk | cardizem prissammenligninger | cardizem entacapone where to buy canada | cardizem farmacia senza prescrizione acquistare | cardizem sammenligne pris walgreens | cardizem from canadian pharmacy | achat cardizem en france pharmacie | cardizem citrate cardizem cod shipping | achat cardizem en suisse acheter | cardizem pris butiker | cardizem hong kong hvor man kan kobe | cardizem without a script | cardizem inget recept behovs | cardizem dispersible au rabais soft | cardizem sendes cod pa lordag levering | cardizem lakemedelsinteraktion | cardizem acetate no prescription canada | cardizem basta pris | cardizem benefits over cardizem | cardizem kob uden brug recept | cardizem at discount price | cardizem on line cash on delivery | cardizem no prescription drug
Cardizem is used for treating supraventricular tachycardia, a rhythm disturbance of the heart. It is also used for controlling heart rate response to other rhythm disturbances, specifically, atrial fibrillation and flutter. Cardizem is a calcium channel blocker. It works by slowing the electrical conduction in the heart, slowing heart rate, and/or normalizing heart rhythm.
Use Cardizem as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
- Take Cardizem with a full glass of water. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- It is important to use Cardizem regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
- Do not stop taking this medication without first talking to your doctor. If you stop taking Cardizem suddenly, your condition may become worse.
- If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using this medication even if you feel fine.
- If you miss a dose of Cardizem, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cardizem.
Store Cardizem at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep Cardizem out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Diltiazem.
Do NOT use Cardizem if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cardizem
- you have sick sinus syndrome or have second- or third-degree heart block and do not have a pacemaker, or very low blood pressure
- you have atrial fibrillation or flutter and a pre-excitation syndrome (extra conduction pathway in the heart), such as Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (WPW) or Lown-Ganong-Levine syndrome (LGL)
- you are receiving injectable beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol) or erythromycin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cardizem. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart failure or have had a recent heart attack with lung congestion, heart block, low blood pressure, a very slow heart rate, or abnormal heart rhythm
- if you have kidney or liver disease.
Some medicines may interact with Cardizem. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine or protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir) because they may increase the actions and side effects of Cardizem
- Rifampin because it may decrease the effectiveness of Cardizem
- Amiodarone, cisapride, digoxin, erythromycin, protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir), quinidine, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, desipramine), theophylline, or general anesthetics because toxic effects on the heart may occur
- Benzodiazepines (eg, midazolam), beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol), buspirone, carbamazepine, cilostazol, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), cyclosporine, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, atorvastatin), macrolide immunomodulators (eg, tacrolimus) because the risk of their side effects, some potentially life-threatening, may be increased by Cardizem.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cardizem may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Cardizem may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cardizem with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Cardizem may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Cardizem may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Cardizem. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Cardizem before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate, and blood pressure monitoring, may be performed while you use Cardizem. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Cardizem with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Cardizem should not be used in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cardizem while you are pregnant. Cardizem is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Cardizem.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation dizziness facial flushing headache weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) hallucinations irregular heartbeat swelling of the feet or hands symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, pale stools) tender, bleeding, or swollen gums.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.