Order Celexa generic
Active Ingredient: Citalopram
Celexa is used for treating depression.
Where to buy Celexa online?
celexa pills canada | celexa soft | celexa xt without presciption | celexa overnight cod no prescription | celexa online konsultation natten | celexa billige recepter | celexa kjope uten resept trengs | celexa nz online ordre | celexa soft | celexa mail order | celexa generic | celexa kjope overnatter gratis levering | 180 celexa levereras pa lordag | celexa pris butiker | celexa bestill online med e sjekk | celexa super active no prescription drug | celexa online saturday delivery | celexa lave kostnader generisk | celexa og overnatting | celexa uten priscription celexa | celexa eam prescrire nato medicament | celexa no doctors consult | celexa online no prescription | celexa laveste priser | celexa on online in australia | celexa pharmacie livrer a domicile de medicaments | celexa comprare pastiglie hcl | celexa online without a perscription | celexa for torsk neste dag levering | celexa billige celexa | celexa rabatpriser | achat celexa en montreal | celexa spedizione generico | celexa natten utan konsultera | celexa buy online bravo prezzo | celexa natet overnattbefordran torsk | celexa citrate online canada no prescription | celexa levert torsk celexa | celexa torsk natten | celexa kan jeg fa uten resept | celexa lowest price | celexa sublingual australia legal import | celexa sublingual canadian pharmacy | achat celexa sans ordonnance en ligne | celexa a without a rx | celexa generico controindicazioni | celexa on chicago where to buy | achat celexa met sans ordonnance comprime franche comte | celexa billige eksprespost | celexa met drug class | celexa sendes cod pa lordag levering | achat celexa distribuer | celexa reseptfrie for neste dag levering | celexa vil bidra til lav testoserone | celexa billeder af etiketter | celexa gratis lordag levering | celexa og celexa online | celexa acquisto generico on line in svizzera | celexa og pris sammenligning | celexa with free dr consultation | celexa online med nasta dag sjofarten | celexa medicament nist prescrire | celexa super fluox force weight loss | celexa torsk akseptert | celexa no doctor prescription | celexa with no perscription overnight shipping | celexa fumarate uk do you need prescription | celexa lordag leverans torsk | achat celexa citrate fluoxetine generique | celexa fri frakt | celexa via mail | celexa ordre uden rx | celexa lgemiddel til kvinder | celexa a online without a perscription | celexa shipped overnight no perscription | celexa sublingual drug no prescription | celexa sr 25 mg price | celexa overnattbefordran lordag | celexa pris washington dc | 100 mg celexa pris | celexa utan presciption | celexa nej lakare recept | celexa ds | celexa without perscription | celexa without a priscription | celexa quick shipping generisk | celexa torsk online apotek | celexa bestil online ingen medlemskab overnight shipping | celexa drog inget recept | celexa for kvinnor och man som vill bli gravid | celexa delivery celexa | celexa overnattbefordran billiga | celexa hvordan man far reel | celexa super active comprar celexa super active generico | celexa farmacia bravo | celexa med lakare konsultera | celexa generico compra on line in italia | celexa med gratis celexa overnight | celexa without a persription | celexa comparison celexa price celexa
Celexa is used for treating depression. Celexa is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Celexa as directed by your doctor.
- Take Celexa by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Celexa at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Celexa even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Celexa without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness.
- If you miss a dose of Celexa, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Celexa.
Store Celexa at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Celexa out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Citalopram hydrobromide.
Do NOT use Celexa if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Celexa
- you are taking escitalopram
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. Johns wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), an H1 antagonist (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), nefazodone, pimozide, or sibutramine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Celexa. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Celexa. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, St. Johns wort, or trazodone because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, and coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine) or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Carbamazepine or cyproheptadine because they may decrease Celexas effectiveness
- Clozapine, pimozide, risperidone, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Celexa.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Celexa may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Celexa may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Celexa with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Celexa.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Celexa it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- One to 4 weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Celexa for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Celexa may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Watch all patients who take Celexa closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Celexa and a medicine called escitalopram have the same active ingredient. Do not take Celexa if you are also taking escitalopram.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Celexa, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Celexa.
- Celexa may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Celexa. Your risk may be greater if you take Celexa with certain other medicines (eg, "triptans," MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation confusion hallucinations coma fever fast or irregular heartbeat tremor excessive sweating and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Celexa. Symptoms may include fever stiff muscles confusion abnormal thinking fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Use Celexa with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Celexa in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Celexa should be used with extreme caution in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Celexa may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Celexa.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Celexa may cause harm to the fetus if it is used during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Celexa while you are pregnant. Celexa is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Celexa.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth increased sweating lightheadedness when you stand or sit up loss of appetite nausea stuffy nose tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) absent menstrual period bizarre behavior black or bloody stools chest pain confusion decreased concentration decreased coordination fainting fast or irregular heartbeat hallucinations memory loss new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still persistent, painful erection red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin seizures severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping severe or persistent headache stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor unusual bruising or bleeding unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual weakness vision changes worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.