Order Compazine generic
Active Ingredient: Prochlorperazine
Compazine is used for controlling severe nausea and vomiting and treating schizophrenia.
Where to buy Compazine online?
compazine sr 50 mg low cost | compazine no rx foreign | compazine comprime pharmacie vallee d aoste | compazine on line no perscription | compazine cod no prescription | compazine over the counter | compazine usp natet postforskott | compazine online next day shipping | compazine cd with no perscription overnight shipping | compazine online konsultation natten | compazine gracieux ordonnance | compazine overnight levering af uden recept | compazine mail order uk | compazine jamfora pris | achat compazine la sans ordonnance en ligne | compazine uk do you need prescription | compazine dispersible australia legal buy online | compazine sublingual online prescription | compazine pa nettet uten resept | compazine non recept billigt | compazine without a perscription cheap | compazine compra farmacia line | compazine sjofart | compazine and clavulanate drug interaction | compazine free shipping | compazine handkobsmedicin overnight shipping | compazine icke receptbelagda | compazine billigste online uden recept | compazine overnight cod no prescription | compazine comprare forum | compazine online order no prescription | compazine farmacia senza ricetta online | compazine without a prescription online with overnight delivery | compazine cheap no rx required canada | compazine without prescription canada | compazine online discount | compazine ingen s konsultere | compazine no prescrption | compazine deliver to uk fed ex overnight | compazine overnight no script mastercard accepted | compazine pris washington dc | compazine without prescription cod | compazine usa discount | achat compazine bon marche prix | compazine overnattbefordran | compazine billig overnatting compazine | compazine super best prices | compazine sodium lowest prices | achat compazine vendre acheter | compazine special price | compazine farmacia senza ricetta | compazine en montreal | compazine pa rad postforskott | compazine generisk kapsler prissammenligning | compazine xr online | compazine sr no script needed cod overnight | compazine ingen lege | compazine numret 800 for att placera order | compazine britiske order online | compazine cod neste dag | compazine virker virkelig | compazine prissammenligninger | achat compazine fumarate sans ordonnance | compazine kob japan | compazine prisjamforelser | compazine pharmacy online uk | compazine no prescription usa compazine shipping | compazine torsk | achat compazine envoyer cette | compazine fa gratis prover online | compazine bello costo on line | compazine torsk online apotek | compazine icke receptbelagda compazine natten gratis | compazine farmacia italiano | compazine torsk akseptert | compazine lagsta priset | compazine no perscription no fees overnigh | compazine envoyer cette | compazine no perscription usa compazine shipping | compazine online neste dag | compazine buy online senza ricetta | compazine natten natet | compazine acetate cod next day delivery | compazine gratis online lakare samrad | compazine on chicago where to buy | compazine online with next day shipping | compazine icke receptbelagda | compazine citrate without doctor rx | compazine inga recept behovs torsk | achat compazine generique | compazine citrate fluoxetine no prescrption | compazine utan recept online med overnattbefordran | compazine dispersible saturday | compazine kob online ingen recept | compazine online rabatt | compazine prescrire un medicament | compazine singapore buy | compazine xt no script compazine | compazine online | compazine pharmacie a bon compte france
Compazine is used for controlling severe nausea and vomiting and treating schizophrenia. It is also used for the short-term (4 weeks) treatment of generalized nonpsychotic anxiety. Compazine is a phenothiazine. It works by blocking a certain chemical (dopamine) in the brain.
Use Compazine as directed by your doctor.
- Take Compazine by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Compazine, take it as soon as possible. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Compazine.
Store Compazine at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Compazine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Prochlorperazine.
Do NOT use Compazine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Compazine or similar medicines
- you are taking large amounts of central nervous system depressants (eg, alcohol, barbiturates, narcotics)
- you are taking astemizole, cisapride, or terfenadine
- you have severe central nervous system depression.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Compazine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart disease, central nervous system depression, blood problems, liver problems, low blood pressure, increased pressure in the eye, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, tardive dyskinesia, bone marrow problems, unusual muscle movements, Parkinson disease, a predisposition to glaucoma, Reye syndrome, prostate problems, or seizures, or you have alcoholism.
Some medicines may interact with Compazine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticholinergics (eg, diphenhydramine, oxybutynin, scopolamine) or lithium because they may decrease Compazines effectiveness
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), anticholinergics (eg, diphenhydramine, oxybutynin, scopolamine), general anesthetics (eg, thiopental), haloperidol, methyldopa, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of side effects, such as seizures, may be increased
- ACE inhibitors (eg, enalapril), anticholinergics (eg, diphenhydramine, oxybutynin, scopolamine), astemizole, cisapride, dofetilide, haloperidol, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), methyldopa, metrizamide, naltrexone, polypeptide antibiotics (eg, actinomycin), serotonin receptor antagonist antiemetics (eg, ondansetron), terfenadine, tramadol, trazodone, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Compazine
- Bromocriptine, guanethidine, levodopa, or pergolide because their effectiveness may be decreased by Compazine
- Lithium because unexpected toxic effects may occur.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Compazine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Compazine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Compazine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Compazine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Compazine it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Compazine before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Compazine may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Compazine. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat while taking Compazine.
- Patients who will be having spinal cord surgery should stop using Compazine at least 48 hours before surgery. Do not use Compazine for at least 24 hours after surgery and do not use it to control nausea and vomiting that has occurred before or after surgery.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Compazine. Symptoms may include fever stiff muscles confusion abnormal thinking fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Use Compazine with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Compazine should not be used in children who are having surgery, who are younger 2 years, or who weigh less than 20 pounds safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Compazine while you are pregnant. Compazine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Compazine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision chills constipation dizziness drowsiness dry mouth jitteriness nasal congestion sleeplessness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) agitation altered mental abilities, including lack of response to your surroundings changes in breasts changes in menstrual period changes in vision difficulty swallowing drooling excessive sweating fever inability to move eyes increased body heat involuntary movements of tongue, face, mouth, or jaw (eg, protrusion of tongue, puffing of cheeks, puckering of mouth, chewing movements) irregular or fast heartbeat mask-like face muscle spasms of face, neck, or back muscle stiffness prolonged or painful erection restlessness rigid muscles shuffling walk sore throat tension in legs tremors twitching or twisting movements unusual eye movements weakness of arms or legs yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.