Order Coreg generic
Active Ingredient: Carvedilol
Coreg is used for treating high blood pressure or certain types of heart failure.
Where to buy Coreg online?
coreg without perscription | coreg no perscription worldwide | achat coreg en suisse acheter | achat coreg la pharmacie achat bien | coreg usp gratis prover via mail ingen shipping gebyr | coreg bestill online med e sjekk | coreg no physician approval | coreg generisk pris | coreg no physician | achat coreg en canada | coreg apotek online salg | coreg i farmaci generisk | coreg a gracieux ordonnance | coreg levereras cod pa lordag leverans | coreg levert torsk coreg | coreg natten over | coreg cod | coreg sr free online doctor consultation | coreg overnattbefordran lordag | coreg i chicago over disk | coreg sr order overnight shipping | coreg with free coreg overnight | achat coreg fumarate beon pharmacie | coreg med gratis coreg overnight | achat coreg force prescrire eu medicament pharmacie | coreg billig overnatting | coreg cheap overnight delivery | coreg a on line no prescription | achat coreg buy online en ligne a bon compte | coreg generisk 100 mg ved salgsfremmende pris eller gratis tilbud | coreg overnight | coreg citrate coreg cod shipping | coreg citrate coreg sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | coreg natten inget skript mastercard accepteras | coreg natten natet | coreg next day | coreg basta priserna | coreg onlineapotek | coreg ingen lakare recept | coreg sjofart | coreg online with next day shipping | coreg over internett | coreg ds no physician | coreg no perscription overnight | coreg england handkob | coreg sublingual no doctor | coreg no prescription usa coreg shipping | achat coreg generique acheter pharmacie en ligne | coreg cash on delivery overnight | coreg utan lakare rx | coreg farmaco comprare costo | coreg no physician approval | coreg on line uden recept | coreg best price | achat coreg met tablette pharmacie | coreg generisk uten resept trengs | coreg without a prescription canada | coreg no prescription canadian | achat coreg beau prix pas | coreg generico natet | coreg sr online perscription | coreg and clavulanate drug interaction | coreg farmacia bello branca maria | coreg med gratis dr konsultasjon | coreg recept torsk | achat coreg citrate fluoxetine generique | coreg og vgtogning | coreg jamfora priser cvs | coreg hong kong where to buy | coreg online prices | coreg natten uden recept | coreg uk order online | coreg billigt til salg online ingen recept nodvendig | coreg inget skript | coreg compra buy online generico | coreg ingen recept torsk | achat coreg medicament | coreg saturday delivery | coreg bestil online ingen medlemskab overnight shipping | coreg eam en montreal | coreg laveste pris | coreg with doctor consult | coreg natten oss leverans | coreg kan du fa over disk | coreg ingen rx lordag levering | achat coreg la distribuer ces | coreg torsk accepteras | coreg recept | coreg utan recept torsk | coreg prisjamforelse | achat coreg generique | coreg merkevare pa nettet | coreg natet konsult | coreg and weight gain | coreg on online in australia | coreg billig for salg pa nettet uten resept nodvendig | coreg utan recept online med overnattbefordran | coreg met price comparison | coreg ingen rx | coreg acid no script needed cod overnight
Coreg is used for treating high blood pressure or certain types of heart failure. It may also be used after a heart attack to improve survival in certain patients. It may be used along with other medicines. Coreg is an alpha- and beta-blocker. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, slowing down the heart, and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This decreases blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Use Coreg as directed by your doctor.
- Take Coreg by mouth with food.
- Take Coreg on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Coreg at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Coreg even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Coreg. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop Coreg or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Coreg, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Coreg.
Store Coreg below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Coreg out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Carvedilol.
Do NOT use Coreg if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Coreg
- you have a very slow heartbeat, certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, moderate to severe heart block, sick sinus syndrome), or very severe heart failure (eg, requires treatment in a hospital)
- you have asthma or other severe breathing problems
- you have severe liver problems
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Coreg. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances or are taking medicine for allergies
- if you have a history of other heart problems (eg, heart failure, slow or irregular heartbeat, angina) or low blood pressure
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, blood vessel disease, blood flow problems (eg, in the legs or feet), lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic bronchitis emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), diabetes, low blood sugar, thyroid problems, or glaucoma
- if you have an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you will be having surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Coreg. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Mibefradil because the risk of serious heart side effects may be increased
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, inflammation, aches and pains, high blood pressure, heart problems, irregular heartbeat, diabetes, depression, mental or mood problems, immune system suppression, allergic reactions, asthma, high cholesterol, seizures), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. Johns wort) may interact with Coreg, increasing the risk of side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Coreg may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Coreg may cause dizziness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Coreg with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibl unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Coreg may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may occur within the first hour after you take your dose. They may be more likely when you start taking Coreg or if your dose is increased. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects. Tell your doctor if these effects occur.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Coreg. Sharp chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and sometimes heart attack may occur if you suddenly stop Coreg. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. Your doctor should slowly lower your dose over several weeks if you need to stop taking it. This should be done even if you only take Coreg for high blood pressure. Heart disease is common and you may not know you have it. Limit physical activity while you are lowering your dose. If new or worsened chest pain or other heart problems occur, contact your doctor right away. You may need to start taking Coreg again.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Coreg before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Coreg.
- Diabetes patients - Coreg may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Diabetes patients - Coreg may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change give you a headache, chills, or tremors or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function, may be performed while you use Coreg. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Coreg with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness.
- Coreg should be used with extreme caution in children younger 18 years safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Coreg while you are pregnant. It is not known if Coreg is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Coreg.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness dry eyes fatigue headache lightheadedness nausea numbness or tingling of the hands or feet vomiting weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue unusual hoarseness) change in the amount of urine produced chest pain disorientation fainting fever irregular or unusually slow heartbeat persistent or severe vision changes severe dizziness shortness of breath sudden, unusual weight gain swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet unusual bruising or bleeding.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.