Order Cymbalta generic
Active Ingredient: Duloxetine
Cymbalta is used for treating depression and generalized anxiety disorder.
Where to buy Cymbalta online?
cymbalta overnight ingen script mastercard accepteret | cymbalta nr rx utlandska | cymbalta farmacia on ricetta di | cymbalta by mail | cymbalta bestalla online med e kontroll | cymbalta lowest prices | achat cymbalta met sans ordonnance comprime franche comte | cymbalta og prissammenligning | cymbalta citrate fluoxetine next day delivery | cymbalta without a perscription overnight shipping | achat cymbalta distribuer ces | cymbalta buy online senza ricetta | cymbalta online next day | cymbalta remede tarif en pharmacie | cymbalta overnight cod no prescription | cymbalta compra farmacia line | cymbalta fed ex cheap | cymbalta without perscription | cymbalta generico natet | cymbalta orden nste dag | cymbalta no script cymbalta | cymbalta cheap no rx required canada | cymbalta med nasta dag leverans utan recept med fri frakt | cymbalta till salu | cymbalta uten resept cymbalta | cymbalta comparison cymbalta price cymbalta | cymbalta drug no prescription | cymbalta diskus sales in us | cymbalta recept torsk | cymbalta torsk accepteret | cymbalta fumarate online with no perscription or membership | cymbalta online no rx | cymbalta overnight billig | cymbalta force prices walmart | cymbalta on lowest cost pharmacy | cymbalta pay by cod | cymbalta inget recept pa natet | cymbalta prescrire sun medicament pharmacie | cymbalta billig cymbalta | cymbalta australia cost | cymbalta with free dr consultation | cymbalta chicago hvor man kan kobe | cymbalta canadian pharmacy | cymbalta levering over natten ingen rx | cymbalta over natten | cymbalta merkevare | cymbalta no prescription overnight cod delivery | cymbalta dispersible en ligne | cymbalta next day cod cymbalta | cymbalta lagt pris | cymbalta online kob | cymbalta xr indkobe online letkobt | cymbalta canada order | cymbalta natet konsult | cymbalta handkobsmedicin eksprespost | cymbalta no rx saturday delivery | cymbalta fumarate canada order | cymbalta generique | cymbalta generico compra on line in italia | achat cymbalta en ligne | cymbalta acid canada prescription | cymbalta onlineapotek | achat cymbalta envoyer buy online | cymbalta online matet ex | cymbalta rekkefolge uten rx | cymbalta torsk over natten lordag uten resept | cymbalta delivery cymbalta | cymbalta super fluox force xr online | cymbalta ingen leger konsultere | cymbalta farmacia bello chieti cymbalta | cymbalta leveres uden recept | cymbalta utan en rx | cymbalta ordre uden rx | cymbalta europa | achat cymbalta acid ligne a bon franche comte | 180 cymbalta leveres pa lordag | achat cymbalta en suisse acheter | cymbalta soft without a dr | 24 meds cymbalta | cymbalta kobe eksprespost | cymbalta laveste priser | cymbalta ingen rx lordag leverans | cymbalta cod pharmacy | cymbalta la canada | cymbalta gratis cymbalta forsendelse | cymbalta med konsultera | cymbalta levererade over natten | cymbalta rabat | cymbalta soft from canadian pharmacy | 100 mg cymbalta | cymbalta resept torsk | cymbalta over the counter in canada | cymbalta canada online pharmacy | cymbalta low prices | cymbalta delivery | cymbalta generico controindicazioni | cymbalta la no prescription cod | cymbalta force cod | cymbalta cheap | cymbalta kob japan
Cymbalta is used for treating depression and generalized anxiety disorder. It is used for managing pain caused by fibromyalgia and diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPNP). Cymbalta is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Cymbalta as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cymbalta by mouth with or without food. Taking it with food may help to decrease the chance of nausea or stomach upset.
- Swallow Cymbalta whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on food or in liquid.
- Take Cymbalta on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Cymbalta at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Cymbalta even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Cymbalta without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, diarrhea, dizziness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, nausea, nightmare, ringing in the ears, seizures, trouble sleeping, unusual tiredness, or vomiting. You will be closely monitored when you start Cymbalta and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Cymbalta, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cymbalta.
Store Cymbalta at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cymbalta out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Duloxetine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Cymbalta if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cymbalta
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- you have liver problems or severe kidney problems, or you are having dialysis
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) within the last 14 days
- you are taking a quinolone antibiotic (eg, ciprofloxacin), a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (eg, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine), an SNRI (eg, venlafaxine), thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cymbalta. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), recent heart attack, high blood pressure, kidney problems, diabetes, stomach or bowel problems (eg, slowed emptying), or increased eye pressure (eg, glaucoma)
- if you are dehydrated, have trouble urinating, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol.
Some medicines may interact with Cymbalta. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), quinidine, rasagiline, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), SSRIs (eg, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine), St. Johns wort, tramadol, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, or coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Cimetidine, medicines for high blood pressure, or quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin) because they may increase the risk of Cymbaltas side effects
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Cymbalta.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cymbalta may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Cymbalta may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cymbalta with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Cymbalta may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Cymbalta it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Cymbalta. Some conditions may become worse when the medicine is suddenly stopped or the dose of Cymbalta is decreased. Your dose may need to be slowly lowered to decrease the risk of side effects.
- Children and teenagers who take Cymbalta may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Adults may also be affected. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. The risk may also be greater in patients who have had bipolar (manic-depressive) illness, or if their family members have had it. Watch patients who take Cymbalta closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Cymbalta. Your risk may be greater if you take Cymbalta with certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, SSRIs, "triptans"). Symptoms may include agitation coma confusion excessive sweating fast or irregular heartbeat fever hallucinations nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea tremor. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Cymbalta. Symptoms may include fever stiff muscles confusion abnormal thinking fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Diabetes patients - Cymbalta may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Cymbalta, you will need to wait for at least 5 days before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Cymbalta.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and liver function, may be performed while you use Cymbalta. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Cymbalta with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Cymbalta in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Cymbalta should be used with extreme caution in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Cymbalta may cause harm to the fetus if it is used during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cymbalta while you are pregnant. Cymbalta is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Cymbalta.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth headache increased sweating loss of appetite nausea sore throat tiredness trouble sleeping vomiting weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue unusual hoarseness) bizarre behavior bloody or black, tarry stools blurred vision confusion dark urine decreased concentration decreased coordination excessive sweating fainting fast or irregular heartbeat fever or chills hallucinations memory loss new or worsening aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, hostility, impulsiveness, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness, or inability to sit still pale stools red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin ringing in the ears seizures severe or persistent dizziness or headache severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea severe or persistent tiredness or weakness severe or persistent trouble sleeping stiff muscles stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor trouble urinating or change in the amount of urine produced unusual bruising or bleeding unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual weakness vomit that looks like coffee grounds worsening of depression yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.