Active Ingredient: Fluconazole
Diflucan is used for treating and preventing certain yeast and fungal infections.
Where to buy Diflucan online?
diflucan torsk over natten lordag uten resept | diflucan 100 mg basta pris | diflucan discount sites | diflucan canadian | diflucan online rabatt | diflucan online saturday delivery | diflucan no prior script | diflucan 25 mg price | diflucan billigste online uden recept | diflucan farmaco comprare costo | diflucan torsk skibsfart | diflucan uten persription | diflucan levereras over natten inget recept | diflucan no dr | diflucan generico online | diflucan generique | achat diflucan france acheter | diflucan cod overnattbefordran | diflucan soft from canadian pharmacy | diflucan prisene | diflucan no rx fed ex | diflucan doctor | diflucan levereras utan recept | diflucan with doctor consult | diflucan billigt ved postanvisning | diflucan overnight no script mastercard accepted | diflucan prescription drug plans | diflucan icke receptbelagda | diflucan with no prescriptions | diflucan cod saturday delivery | diflucan natet nasta dag | diflucan fumarate over the counter | diflucan la sans ordonnance | diflucan reseptfrie billig | diflucan online matet ex | diflucan no script required express delivery | diflucan farmacia senza prescrizione acquistare | diflucan pharmacie livrer a domicile de medicaments | diflucan utan recept online med overnattbefordran | diflucan cod online orders | diflucan cod online orders | diflucan australia legal import | diflucan force beau prix pas | diflucan free priser | diflucan dispersible pills from canada | diflucan lagsta priset | diflucan cod overnight | diflucan sammenligne pris walgreens | diflucan lge uden rx | diflucan sublingual pills canadian healthcare | diflucan american express canada | diflucan lowest cost pharmacy | diflucan pa nettet uten resept | diflucan ups diflucan sjofart | diflucan generisk priser | diflucan overnight diflucan | diflucan nasta dag | diflucan medisinering interaksjoner | diflucan chicago hvor du kan kjope | diflucan til lavere pris | diflucan hvordan man far recept pa nettet | diflucan canada prescription | diflucan cheap no rx required canada | diflucan kobe overnight gratis levering | diflucan efterkrav | diflucan usa | diflucan generico | diflucan free shipping | diflucan torsk diflucan | diflucan drug interaction | diflucan overnight delivery | diflucan online konsultation natten | diflucan prescriptions | diflucan vil hjlpe lav testoserone | diflucan hong kong hvor man kan kobe | diflucan natten fed ex | diflucan och diflucan lakemedelsinteraktioner | diflucan er en receptpligtig medicin | diflucan and clavulanate cod online orders | diflucan super active cod online orders | diflucan lakemedel | achat diflucan cd gracieux ordonnance | diflucan compra pillola il farmaco | diflucan online without prescription | diflucan la in canada | diflucan cash on delivery | diflucan natet overnattbefordran torsk | diflucan online discount | diflucan dk hvor kober onlune | diflucan no prescription next day delivery | diflucan overnight fed ex no perscription | diflucan torsk lordag leverans | diflucan drug no prescription | diflucan basta pris | diflucan apotek ingen prescrption | diflucan kan du kobe over counter | diflucan italia facolta | diflucan senza ricetta generico | diflucan online med nste dag shipping | achat diflucan en germany
Diflucan is used for treating and preventing certain yeast and fungal infections. Diflucan is an azole antifungal. It kills sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane.
Use Diflucan as directed by your doctor!
- Take Diflucan by mouth with or without food.
- Take Diflucan at least 2 hours before proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole).
- To clear up your infection completely, take Diflucan for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days. Do not miss any dose.
- Diflucan works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Diflucan, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Diflucan.
Store Diflucan below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Diflucan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Fluconazole.
Do NOT use Diflucan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Diflucan
- you are taking astemizole, an aldosterone blocker (eg, eplerenone), cisapride, an ergot alkaloid (eg, ergotamine), erythromycin, pimozide, a serotonin (5-HT1) receptor agonist (eg, eletriptan), or terfenadine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Diflucan. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a weakened immune system, kidney or liver disease, or an irregular heartbeat
- if you are allergic to other azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole).
Some medicines may interact with Diflucan. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aldosterone blockers (eg, eplerenone), amiodarone, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide, serotonin receptor agonists (eg, eletriptan), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), quinolines (eg, ciprofloxacin), or terfenadine because the risk of severe irregular heartbeat (eg, QT prolongation) may be increased
- Rifabutin because the risk of certain eye problems (eg, uveitis) may be increased
- Macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus) because the risk of kidney problems may be increased
- Rifampin or proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole) because they may decrease Diflucans effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), buspirone, carbamazepine, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine ), haloperidol, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors or "statins" (eg, simvastatin), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), methadone, muscarinic antagonists (eg, solifenacin, tolterodine), narcotics (eg, codeine), ramelteon, sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), theophylline, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Diflucan.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Diflucan may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Diflucan may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Diflucan with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Diflucan has been known to cause rare cases of serious liver damage, including death, mainly in patients with serious medical conditions. Liver damage caused by Diflucan has not been attributed to total daily dose, length of therapy, or sex or age of the patient. This type of liver damage may or may not be reversible when Diflucan is stopped. If you notice any of the following, contact your doctor immediately: swollen or tender abdomen, yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- Be sure to use Diflucan for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The fungus could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Diflucan may cause a rash. If the rash worsens, contact your doctor.
- Long-term or repeated use of Diflucan may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Diflucan. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests, such as blood urea nitrogen and liver and kidney function, may be performed while you use Diflucan. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Diflucan with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Diflucan while you are pregnant. Diflucan is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Diflucan, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Changes in taste dizziness headache nausea stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) diarrhea scaly, red skin over a large portion of the body swollen or tender abdomen vomiting yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.