Order Mevacor generic
Active Ingredient: lovastatin
Mevacor is used for lowering high cholesterol in certain patients.
Where to buy Mevacor online?
mevacor sicuro | mevacor la no prescription cod | mevacor rabatpriser | mevacor england over the counter | mevacor sammenligne pris walgreens | mevacor pris butiker | mevacor torsk overnight levering | mevacor hvorfor er prisene sa hoye | mevacor ingen script mevacor | mevacor torsk akseptert | mevacor generisk kapsler prissammenligning | mevacor cheap no membership | mevacor sublingual uk where buy onlune | mevacor kjop online uten dr godkjenning | mevacor levering over natten | mevacor generisk billig | mevacor compra buy online generico | mevacor citrate mevacor sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | mevacor torsk inget recept | mevacor online prescription | mevacor online fed ex | mevacor buono costo generico | mevacor dispersible au rabais soft | mevacor and clavulanate drug interaction | mevacor prisjamforelse | mevacor without perscription | mevacor kjopet japan | mevacor no rx fed ex | mevacor overnight | mevacor online overnight | mevacor citrate mevacor and mevacor drug interactions | mevacor special price | mevacor canada order | mevacor met australia legal import | mevacor betale cod | mevacor australia legal buy online | mevacor australia legal import | mevacor bestalla online inget medlemskap natten | mevacor without a perscription or membership | mevacor gratuito | mevacor sr drug no prescription | mevacor on lowest cost pharmacy | mevacor kjopet pa linje uten resept rask levering | mevacor natten | mevacor super basta priserna | mevacor bello costo on line | mevacor postforskott natten | mevacor comprare che | achat mevacor gratuit buy online | mevacor lakare | mevacor met hong kong where to buy | mevacor no rx needed cod accepted | mevacor without prescription canada | mevacor gracieux ordonnance | 100 mg mevacor sublingual | mevacor pharmacie livrer a domicile de medicaments | mevacor delivery mevacor | mevacor usp gratis prover via mail ingen shipping gebyr | mevacor online canada compare price | mevacor merkevare | mevacor sales in us | mevacor xt no prescription drug | mevacor citrate mevacor perscription from s online | mevacor bestill online med e sjekk | mevacor citrate without doctor rx | mevacor lave kostnader generisk | mevacor kob online ingen recept | mevacor discount retail | mevacor generic 100 mg at promotional price or free offer | mevacor en ligne a bon compte acheter generique | mevacor fri frakt | mevacor billig levering over natten | mevacor sodium pharmacy online sale | mevacor levereras over natten utan recept | mevacor generisk priser | mevacor vendita su internet in svizzera | mevacor over the counter in canada | mevacor doctor uten rx | mevacor online perscriptions with no membership | mevacor kjop pa nettet trygt | mevacor for kvinnor och man som vill bli gravid | mevacor cod overnight | mevacor soft en montreal | mevacor usp inget recept torsk | mevacor torsk no rx | mevacor online order no prescription | mevacor dispersible cod overnight delivery | mevacor lave priser | mevacor without priscription | mevacor bestilling uden en dr | mevacor xt without presciption | achat mevacor prescrire un medicament | mevacor hvordan far jeg fra min dr | mevacor prissammenligningen | mevacor online purchase | mevacor online discount | mevacor next day no perscription | mevacor och overnattning | mevacor farmacia bello branca maria | mevacor without a perscription overnight shipping
Mevacor is used for lowering high cholesterol in certain patients. It is used along with an appropriate diet. It is used in certain patients to reduce the risk of heart attack and chest pain caused by angina. It is also used to slow blood vessel blockage and to reduce the need for medical procedures to open blocked heart blood vessels. Mevacor is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also known as a "statin." It works by reducing the production of certain fatty substances in the body, including cholesterol.
Use Mevacor as directed by your doctor.
- Take Mevacor by mouth with food.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may increase the amount of Mevacor in your blood, which may increase your risk for serious side effects. The risk may be greater with large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice. Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice (eg, more than one quart daily). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Mevacor.
- Continue to take Mevacor even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Mevacor, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Mevacor.
Store Mevacor at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Mevacor out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Lovastatin.
Do NOT use Mevacor if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Mevacor
- you have liver problems or unexplained abnormal liver function tests
- you are pregnant or are breast-feeding
- you are taking a macrolide antibiotic (eg, clarithromycin, erythromycin), an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), itraconazole, ketoconazole, mibefradil, nefazodone, or telithromycin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Mevacor. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low blood pressure, a serious infection, kidney problems, diabetes, or a history of seizures
- if you are very ill, have certain muscle problems (eg, pain, weakness), or have metabolism, hormonal, or electrolyte problems
- if you drink alcohol or have a history of liver problems or alcohol abuse
- if you have a certain type of high cholesterol (homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia)
- if you have had an organ transplant or have recently had major surgery or a serious injury.
Some medicines may interact with Mevacor. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiodarone, certain azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), danazol, diltiazem, fibrates (eg, gemfibrozil, clofibrate), fluconazole, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), imatinib, immunosuppressants (eg, cyclosporine), macrolide antibiotics (eg, clarithromycin, erythromycin), mibefradil, nefazodone, niacin, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (eg, delavirdine), streptogramins (eg, dalfopristin), telithromycin, vasopressin receptor antagonists (eg, conivaptan), verapamil, or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of muscle or kidney problems
- Bosentan, carbamazepine, rifampin, or St. Johns wort because they may decrease Mevacors effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), cimetidine, digoxin, hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills), macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), or spironolactone because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Mevacor.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Mevacor may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Mevacor may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Mevacor with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Drinking alcohol daily or in large amounts may increase the risk of liver problems with Mevacor. Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while you are taking Mevacor.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Mevacor before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Women who may become pregnant should use effective birth control while taking Mevacor. Check with your doctor if you have questions about using birth control.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Report any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness to your doctor right away, especially if you also have a fever or general body discomfort.
- Lab tests, including blood cholesterol levels, liver function tests, and creatine phosphokinase (CPK) blood levels, may be performed while you use Mevacor. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Mevacor with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially serious muscle problems.
- Mevacor should be used with extreme caution in children younger 10 years and in those who have not reached puberty safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Mevacor if you are pregnant. It may cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Mevacor is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while you are taking Mevacor.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain dark urine muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever or fatigue) pale stools red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin severe stomach pain yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.