Order Micardis generic
Active Ingredient: telmisartan
Micardis is used for treating high blood pressure alone or with other medicines.
Where to buy Micardis online?
micardis torsk online ordrer | micardis uten priscription | micardis overnattbefordran | micardis med gratis micardis overnight | micardis england over disk | micardis citrate fluoxetine next day delivery | micardis generico controindicazioni | micardis uten resept micardis | micardis without a perscription or | micardis lon ved torsk | micardis online konsultation | micardis online matet ex | micardis ingen skript | micardis xr buy online cheap | micardis amerikanske apotek for uten rx | micardis mail order singapore | micardis rabatt | micardis till salu | micardis sjofart | micardis ingen rx fed ex | micardis billig overnatning micardis | micardis dispersible pills from canada | micardis gratis micardis frakt | micardis fed ex cheap | achat micardis achat | micardis online med nasta dag sjofarten | micardis for kvinder og mnd der onsker at blive gravid | micardis xt without presciption | micardis torsk over natten lordag uten resept | micardis and clavulanate with no rx and free shipping | micardis online priser | micardis compra farmacia prezzo | achat micardis ligne a bon franche comte | micardis farmacia senza ricetta | micardis uden recept online med eksprespost | micardis billige micardis | micardis delivery | micardis prescrivere una medicina v noni che | micardis australia do need prescription | micardis no rx lordag levering | micardis med levering nste dag uden recept med gratis forsendelse | micardis ingen rx lordag levering | micardis delivered overnight | 100 mg micardis pris | micardis sr 50 mg low cost | micardis billigste | micardis ingen leger konsultere | micardis rabatt pa linje | micardis citrate fluoxetine from canadian pharmacy | micardis daily pharmacie gratuit pilules | micardis med overnatting micardis | micardis online perscriptions with no membership | micardis online with no perscription or membership | micardis rabatt natten | micardis levering over natten ingen rx | micardis 20 | micardis on compare price washington dc | micardis lordag leverans | micardis kop direktanslutet billigt | micardis citrate micardis sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | micardis from canada without a prescription | micardis lagt pris | micardis hvordan man far recept | micardis generique micardis | micardis postordre singapore | achat micardis and clavulanate generique achat | micardis torsk bestillinger | micardis feminino onde comprar | achat micardis fumarate beon pharmacie | micardis online micardis cod gratis consult | micardis natet nasta dag | micardis torsk ordrer | micardis pharmacy cod saturday delivery | micardis rabat kobe nogen rx | micardis generisk billige | micardis beste postordre | micardis dispersible and micardis drug interactions | micardis no prescription canada | micardis ingen recept nodvendig | micardis with doctor consult | micardis billige torsk | achat micardis distribuer | micardis online no perscription | achat micardis generique pharmacie acheter | micardis recepter | micardis on prices walmart | micardis generico compra on line in italia | micardis ordered from australia | micardis uten resept pa nettet med levering over natten | micardis medicament | achat micardis naturel | micardis citrate micardis 50 mg low cost | micardis kob online uden dr godkendelse | micardis no prescription online | micardis citrate online canada no prescription | micardis billig | micardis generisk kapsler prissammenligning | micardis natet inget recept | micardis och micardis lakemedelsinteraktioner | micardis australia no prescription
Micardis is used for treating high blood pressure alone or with other medicines. It is also used to reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, or death due to heart problems in certain patients. Micardis is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB). It works by relaxing blood vessels, which helps to lower blood pressure.
Use Micardis as directed by your doctor.
- Take Micardis by mouth with or without food.
- Do not remove the tablet from the blister seal until you are ready to take your dose.
- Take Micardis on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Micardis at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Micardis even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Micardis, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Micardis.
Store Micardis at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Micardis out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Telmisartan.
Do NOT use Micardis if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Micardis
- you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Micardis. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are able to become pregnant
- if you have a history of angioedema (eg, swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue difficulty swallowing or breathing hoarseness), including angioedema caused by treatment with an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor (eg, lisinopril)
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure), blood vessel problems, blood flow problems, liver or kidney problems, gallbladder problems, or diabetes
- if you have a history of stroke or recent heart attack
- if you are dehydrated or have low blood volume
- if you have electrolyte problems (eg, high blood potassium levels, low blood sodium levels) or are on a low-salt (sodium) diet
- if you are on dialysis or are scheduled to have major surgery
- if you take another medicine for blood pressure or heart problems.
Some medicines may interact with Micardis. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood pressure may be increased
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, spironolactone, triamterene) or potassium supplements because the risk of high blood potassium levels may be increased
- ACE inhibitors (eg, lisinopril, ramipril) because the risk of kidney problems may be increased
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, celecoxib, indomethacin) because they may decrease Micardiss effectiveness
- Digoxin or lithium because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Micardis.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Micardis may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Micardis may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Micardis with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Micardis may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Micardis may cause a serious side effect called angioedema. Contact your doctor at once if you develop swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue difficulty swallowing or breathing or hoarseness.
- Micardis may not work as well in black patients. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may increase the risk of low blood pressure. Contact your health care provider at once if any of these occur.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Micardis before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels, and heart, kidney, or liver function, may be performed while you use Micardis. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Micardis should be used with extreme caution in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Micardis may cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Micardis is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Micardis.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Back pain diarrhea dizziness sinus pain or congestion sore throat upper respiratory tract infection.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue unusual hoarseness) change in the amount of urine produced or painful urination chest pain difficulty swallowing fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat fever, chills, or persistent sore throat increased or excessive sweating muscle pain or cramps severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea severe or persistent weakness shortness of breath swelling of the arms or legs symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, lightheadedness, severe dizziness) tendon or joint pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.