Order Paxil generic
Active Ingredient: Paroxetine
Paxil is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Where to buy Paxil online?
100 mg paxil pris | paxil compra pillola il farmaco | paxil in svizzera | paxil australia over the counter | paxil super fluox force gratuit buy online | paxil efterkrav | paxil italia facolta | paxil london over the counter | paxil billige resepter | paxil kjope overnight torsk | paxil fumarate uk do you need prescription | paxil citrate paxil order online with e check | paxil torsk online order | paxil online kob | achat paxil prescrire un medicament | paxil prescrivere una medicina v noni che | paxil i posten | paxil ingen rx lordag leverans | paxil priser | 100 mg paxil price | paxil fumarate canada | paxil generic 100 mg at promotional price or free offer | paxil where to buy canada | paxil with no prescriptions | paxil 100 mg beste pris | paxil usp generisk american express | paxil generic canada | paxil hvordan man far reel | paxil super fluox force xr online | achat paxil en france canada | paxil eksprespost | paxil sendes cod pa lordag levering | paxil citrate paxil compare price washington dc | achat paxil en ligne afin | paxil sublingual from canada | paxil sammenligne priser generisk online uden recept | paxil leveret torsk paxil | paxil acheter bon marche | paxil nz online ordre | paxil generic cheapest | paxil for kvinner og menn som onsker a bli gravid | paxil usa where to buy | achat paxil acid ligne a bon franche comte | paxil price comparison | paxil kobe eksprespost | paxil online konsultasjon natten | paxil no prescription online | paxil non prescription in canada | paxil icke receptbelagda | paxil delivery paxil | paxil med overnatting paxil | paxil no rx lordag levering | paxil ups | paxil acetate without a perscription canadian | achat paxil la distribuer ces | paxil rekkefolge uten rx | paxil doctor consult | paxil torsk | paxil met prices walmart | paxil overnight no script | paxil cd en ligne | paxil natet konsult | paxil kjopet uk levering & | paxil online rabatt | paxil betala med torsk | paxil no prescription required | paxil without a rx | achat paxil bonne prix pharmacie en ligne | paxil utan recept | paxil ups paxil sjofart | paxil ingen recept online | achat paxil commander acheter en | paxil og overnatting | paxil med gratis dr konsultasjon | paxil kob ingen forudgaende script natten | paxil sr commander acheter en | paxil online without prescription usa | paxil a on line no prescription | paxil billige recepter | paxil a gracieux ordonnance | paxil on line cash on delivery | paxil torsk nr rx | paxil comprime pharmacie vallee d aoste | paxil torsk bestillinger | paxil no rx foreign | paxil non prescription | paxil mail order uk | paxil lakemedel | paxil uden recept eller lge | paxil comprar | achat paxil beau prix pas | paxil cod next day | paxil online pharmacy canada cheap | paxil usp ups frakt cod | paxil leverera till brittiska fed ex natten | paxil hvorfor er prisene sa hoye | paxil generico natet | paxil and overnight | paxil canada no prescription | paxil cod online orders
Paxil is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat generalized anxiety disorder or social anxiety disorder. Paxil is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Paxil as directed by your doctor.
- Take Paxil by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Paxil whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Taking Paxil at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Paxil even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Paxil without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Paxil and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Paxil, take it as soon as possible. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Paxil.
Store Paxil at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Paxil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Paroxetine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Paxil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Paxil
- you are taking or have taken linezolid, a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. Johns wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), nefazodone, pimozide, a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), sibutramine, thioridazine, or tryptophan.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Paxil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, severe kidney problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, narrow-angle glaucoma, diabetes, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Paxil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), cimetidine, fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, lithium, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, SNRIs (eg, venlafaxine), another SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), St. Johns wort, tramadol, trazodone, or tryptophan because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, or coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine), H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Cyproheptadine, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), phenobarbital, or phenytoin because they may decrease Paxils effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, atomoxetine, clozapine, fluoxetine, pimozide, procyclidine, risperidone, theophylline, or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Paxil
- Digoxin or tamoxifen because their effectiveness may be decreased by Paxil.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Paxil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Paxil may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Paxil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Paxil.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Paxil it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Paxil for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take Paxil may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Closely watch all patients who take Paxil. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Paxil, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Paxil.
- Paxil may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Paxil. Your risk may be greater if you take Paxil with certain other medicines (eg, "triptans," MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation confusion hallucinations coma fever fast or irregular heartbeat tremor excessive sweating and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Paxil. Your risk may be greater if Paxil is used with certain other medicines called antipsychotics (eg, aripiprazole, risperidone). Symptoms may be similar to serotonin syndrome and may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, and mental changes. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Use Paxil with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Paxil in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts and actions.
- Paxil may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Paxil.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Paxil may cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Paxil while you are pregnant. Paxil is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Paxil, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety blurred vision constipation decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth gas increased sweating increased urination loss of appetite nausea nervousness numbness or tingling of the skin stomach upset trouble concentrating trouble sleeping weakness yawning.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) bizarre behavior black or bloody stools chest pain confusion decreased concentration decreased coordination exaggerated reflexes fainting fast or irregular heartbeat fever, chills, or sore throat hallucinations memory loss new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still persistent or severe ringing in the ears persistent, painful erection red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin seizures severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping severe or persistent headache or dizziness significant weight loss stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor unusual bruising or bleeding unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual weakness vision changes worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.