Order Silagra generic
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Silagra is a generic version of the brand name drug called Viagra. Manufactured and distributed by Cipla, Silagra is chemically identical to Viagra. Silagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Where to buy Silagra online?
silagra natet konsult | silagra merkevare pa nettet | silagra with no rx and free shipping | silagra og vektokning | silagra compare price cvs | silagra ingen forudgaende script | silagra buy silagra | silagra prices in mexico | silagra without a perscription canadian | silagra shipped overnight no perscription | silagra deliver to uk fed ex overnight | silagra 100 mg best price | silagra online pharmacy | silagra no doctors prescription | silagra med overnattning silagra | silagra force beau prix pas | silagra overnight online | silagra vil bidra til lav testoserone | silagra kan du kobe over counter | silagra met online perscription | silagra uk order online | achat silagra diskus pharmacie fournir medicaments | silagra online canadian pharmacy | silagra no perscription worldwide | silagra sublingual from canada | silagra rabattkuponger | silagra generique | silagra ingen recept online | silagra from canadian druggists | silagra online med neste dag frakt | silagra usp online nste dag | silagra apotek torsk lordag levering | silagra levering silagra | silagra over internett | silagra torsk ingen recept | silagra uden rx og gratis forsendelse | silagra usa overnight delivery | silagra generisk rask levering | silagra dispersible online with next day shipping | silagra bedste priser | silagra sublingual online prescription | silagra kjope overnatter gratis levering | silagra pharmacy online uk | silagra ligne a bon franche comte | silagra super best prices | silagra kun gratis radfore | silagra rabatt | silagra acheter bon marche | silagra billig nste dag | silagra non perscription | silagra postorder | silagra sublingual uk where buy onlune | silagra nr rx utlandska | silagra discount online | silagra av torsk | silagra jamfora pris | silagra handkobsmedicin eksprespost | achat silagra sens prescrire | silagra no dr | silagra lakemedelsinteraktion | silagra drog inget recept | silagra kjope uten resept trengs | silagra levering ingen recept silagra usp | silagra dispersible cod overnight delivery | silagra lakare | silagra comprar peru | silagra ordre uden recept fra os apotek | silagra citrate fluoxetine next day delivery | silagra a on line no prescription | silagra prescrire eu medicament | silagra torsk accepteret | silagra drug no perscription | silagra met drug class | silagra soft without a perscription | achat silagra bonne prix pharmacie en ligne | silagra fumarate uk do you need prescription | silagra kob japan | silagra dispersible saturday | silagra xt where to buy canada | silagra 25 mg pris | silagra af torsk | achat silagra distribuer ces | silagra natet nasta dag | achat silagra daily pharmacie gracieux ans | silagra online no perscription | silagra citrate without presciption | silagra with no perscription and delivered over night | silagra generic cheapest | silagra soft australia where to buy | achat silagra pharmacie fournir medicaments | silagra oss silagra | silagra recept | silagra sjofart | 180 silagra levereras pa lordag | silagra cheap online | silagra on online saturday delivery | silagra ingen tidigare manus | silagra uden recept | silagra cod saturday delivery | silagra usa discount
Silagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. Silagra helps to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Silagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Silagra by mouth with or without food. Silagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Silagra is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Silagra.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Silagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Silagra dosage is from 25 to 100 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity, but only once a day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Silagra.
Store Silagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Silagra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
Silagra is as effectual as its brand equivalent.
It passes through similar standards of good manufacturing practices.
It is as safe as its brand equivalent.
It is less expensive.
Do NOT use Silagra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Silagra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Some medical conditions may interact with Silagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Silagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Silagras side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Silagras effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Silagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Silagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Silagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Silagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Silagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain numbness of an arm or leg severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting fainting or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Silagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Silagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Silagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Silagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Silagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Silagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Silagra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Silagra with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Silagra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness flushing headache heartburn stuffy nose upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain fainting fast or irregular heartbeat memory loss numbness of an arm or leg one-sided weakness painful or prolonged erection ringing in the ears seizure severe or persistent dizziness severe or persistent vision changes sudden decrease or loss of hearing sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.