Order Torsemide generic
Active Ingredient: torsemide
Torsemide is used for treatment of edema (swelling) associated with heart, kidney, or liver failure, or with conditions in which there is excess body water. It is also used alone or with other medicines to treat high blood pressure.
Where to buy Torsemide online?
torsemide billigste pa nettet uten resept | torsemide sublingual online prescription | torsemide england over the counter | torsemide comprar torsemide generico | achat torsemide medicament generique | torsemide billig | torsemide utan recept billig | torsemide til lavere pris | torsemide ingen rx torsk | torsemide with no prescriptions | torsemide ingen script | torsemide sr drug no prescription | torsemide uden recept torsk | torsemide utan presciption | torsemide ingen forudgaende script | torsemide brukt | torsemide commander acheter en | 100 mg pris torsemide | torsemide citrate fluoxetine in canada pharmacie | torsemide online without prescription | torsemide no perscription worldwide | torsemide billige online | torsemide uten rx og gratis frakt | torsemide pa rad postforskott | torsemide no doctors consult | torsemide i farmaci generisk | torsemide hurtig levering | torsemide sublingual from canada | torsemide dispersible online with next day shipping | torsemide har du brug for recept uk | torsemide av torsk | achat torsemide met tablette pharmacie | torsemide kjope uten resept trengs | torsemide uden recept eller lge | torsemide order overnight shipping | torsemide overnattbefordran lordag | torsemide usp overnight ingen konsultere | torsemide sublingual best price | torsemide sodium generic 100 mg at promotional price or free offer | torsemide rabat online | torsemide non prescription | torsemide numret 800 for att placera order | torsemide laveste pris | torsemide en ligne a bon compte acheter generique | torsemide recept fran lakare pa natet | torsemide acetate usa order | torsemide acid no script needed cod overnight | torsemide ingen recept nste dag levering | torsemide torsk torsemide | achat torsemide generique pharmacie acheter | torsemide comprime pharmacie ordonnance | torsemide torsk nasta dag leverans | torsemide kontant ved levering natten | torsemide uden priscription torsemide | torsemide och overnattning | torsemide discount online | torsemide hong kong hvor man kan kobe | torsemide sr online cash on delivery | achat torsemide and clavulanate generique achat | torsemide specialpris | torsemide italia facolta | torsemide online prices | torsemide basta priserna | torsemide levert over natt | torsemide without doctor rx | torsemide overnight online | torsemide met prices walmart | torsemide sjofart | torsemide bedste pris | torsemide xt without presciption | torsemide ingen rx lordag leverans | torsemide in svizzera | achat torsemide acheter bon marche | torsemide sublingual online in australia | torsemide generisk 100 mg ved salgsfremmende pris eller gratis tilbud | torsemide overnight delivery cheap | torsemide farmaco comprare costo | torsemide via mail | torsemide generisk billigste uk | achat torsemide france achat de | torsemide cd with no perscription overnight shipping | torsemide krves ingen recept | torsemide online without prescription canada | torsemide acetate online cash on delivery | torsemide receptpligtig medicin planer | torsemide sublingual without a perscription shipped overnight express | torsemide usp pa en rabat indkob | torsemide acid saturday | torsemide rabatt detaljhandeln | torsemide free shipping | achat torsemide envoyer buy online | torsemide sammenligne priser generisk online uden recept | torsemide information post | torsemide generisk i nz | torsemide lave kostnader generisk | torsemide levereras cod pa lordag leverans | torsemide daily the 800 number to place order | torsemide on prices walmart | torsemide vendita in svizzera online | achat torsemide commander acheter en
Torsemide is used for treatment of edema (swelling) associated with heart, kidney, or liver failure, or with conditions in which there is excess body water. It is also used alone or with other medicines to treat high blood pressure. Torsemide is a loop diuretic. It works by making the kidney eliminate larger amounts of electrolytes (especially sodium and potassium salts) and water than normal (diuretic effect).
Use Torsemide as directed by your doctor.
- Take Torsemide by mouth with or without food.
- Torsemide may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you also take cholestyramine, do not take it within 4 hours before or after taking Torsemide. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- Avoid eating licorice or Korean ginseng while taking Torsemide.
- If you miss a dose of Torsemide, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Torsemide.
Store Torsemide at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Torsemide out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Torsemide if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Torsemide or to sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide)
- you are unable to urinate.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Torsemide. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have fluid in your abdomen, hearing impairment, diabetes mellitus, low urine output, high blood uric acid levels, a blood disorder, kidney disease, lupus, had a heart attack, are dehydrated, or have liver disease or heart failure.
Some medicines may interact with Torsemide. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin) or cisplatin because the risk of temporary or permanent hearing loss may be increased
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen, naproxen) or probenecid because they may decrease Torsemides effectiveness
- Chloral hydrate, digitalis (eg, digoxin), lithium, or suramin because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Torsemide.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Torsemide may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Torsemide may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Torsemide with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Torsemide may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or rundown for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Tell you doctor or dentist that you take Torsemide before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Torsemide may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Torsemide. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Your doctor may have also prescribed a potassium supplement for you. If so, follow the dosing carefully. Do not start taking additional potassium on your own or change your diet to include more potassium without first checking with your doctor.
- Torsemide is a strong "water pill" (diuretic). Using too much of this drug can lead to serious water and mineral loss. Therefore, it is important that you be monitored by your doctor. Promptly notify your doctor if you become very thirsty, have a dry mouth, become confused, or develop muscle cramps/weakness.
- Diabetic patients - Torsemide may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Weight should be monitored while taking this medication.
- Additional monitoring of your dose or condition may be necessary if you are presently taking ketanserin.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, electrolyte levels, and blood pressure, may be performed while you use Torsemide. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Torsemide is not recommended for use in children safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you plan on becoming pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Torsemide while you are pregnant. It is not known if Torsemide is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Torsemide, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation dizziness or lightheadedness when sitting up or standing excessive urination headache increased cough nasal inflammation nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain diarrhea dry mouth or unusual thirst fever, chills, or persistent sore throat hearing loss or ringing in the ears loss of appetite muscle pain or cramps rapid or irregular heartbeat rectal bleeding red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin restlessness unusual bruising or bleeding unusual tiredness or weakness vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.