Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Viagra restores potency in men who are not able to gain or maintain erection on the needed level. At the moment, this is the most effective drug for the prevention of the erectile dysfunction which helps in 100% of cases, during each use, regardless of the causes and severities of ED.
Where to buy Viagra online?
viagra australia do need prescription | achat viagra generique achat | viagra ordered from australia | viagra billig uten resept neste dag levering | viagra med lordag levering | viagra generic canada | viagra med lordag leverans | viagra generico controindicazioni | viagra uk ordre online | viagra ingen lge | viagra kan du kobe over counter | viagra 20 | viagra cd free saturday delivery | viagra ingen tidigare manus | viagra pa linje oppkrav | viagra met prices walmart | viagra en ligne a bon compte acheter generique | viagra billigste priser | viagra vil hjlpe lav testoserone | viagra citrate viagra compare price washington dc | viagra utan recept torsk | viagra farmacia senza prescrizione acquistare | achat viagra acid ligne a bon franche comte | viagra gratis vareprover i posten ingen frakt gebyr | viagra prescrire united nations medicament | viagra cd en ligne | viagra non prescription | viagra leverera till brittiska fed ex natten | viagra beste pris | viagra laveste pris | achat viagra generique pharmacie acheter | achat viagra la sans ordonnance en ligne | viagra pa rad inget recept | viagra kjopet storbritannia | viagra cheap price | viagra cd prices in mexico | viagra uden recept online med eksprespost | viagra compra farmacia line | viagra lowest prices | viagra lagsta priset | viagra the 800 number to place order | viagra soft canadian healthcare pharmacy | viagra farmacia vendita a prezzi di vera occasione | viagra acid no script needed cod overnight | viagra sodium without a perscription or membership | viagra natten viagra | viagra ingen lakare recept | viagra beau prix pas | viagra with next day delivery without prescription with free shipping | viagra amiloride and viagra overnight | viagra 100 mg basta pris | viagra over the internet | viagra usp natet konsult | viagra apotek torsk lordag leverans | viagra delivered cod viagra | viagra 50 mg lag kostnad | viagra at discount price | viagra super active without a prescription | achat viagra beau prix pas | viagra from canada without a prescription | viagra pharmacy cod saturday delivery | viagra citrate xr online | viagra billigt til salg online ingen recept nodvendig | viagra acetate cod next day delivery | viagra leveret torsk viagra | viagra pris washington dc | viagra prescrire eu medicament | achat viagra en ligne afin | viagra comprare farmacia acquisto | viagra sodium lowest prices | achat viagra envoyer cette | viagra over natten uten resept | viagra xt without presciption | viagra ups viagra sjofart | viagra generisk uten resept | viagra hvordan man far recept pa nettet | viagra without priscription | viagra online saturday delivery | viagra till rabatterat pris | viagra citrate viagra sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | viagra comprare prescrizione line | viagra til lavere pris | viagra inget skript natten | viagra mail order uk | achat viagra francaise | viagra bestilling uden en dr | viagra without prescriptions | viagra usp billigt til salg uden behov recept | viagra online viagra cod gratis consult | viagra fumarate over the counter | viagra dispersible pills from canada | viagra nz online order | viagra kobe overnight torsk | viagra for sale canada | viagra hong kong where to buy | viagra walmart price | viagra cod nste dag | viagra torsk natten | viagra sr online cash on delivery | viagra pills canada
Viagra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Viagra by mouth with or without food. Viagra may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Viagra.
- Viagra can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, Viagra may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to 0.5 hour before sexual activity. Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra.
Store Viagra at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, lactose, triacetin, and FD & C Blue #2 aluminum lake.
Do NOT use Viagra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Viagra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Viagra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Viagra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Viagras side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Viagras effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Viagra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Viagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Viagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Viagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Viagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain numbness of an arm or leg severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting fainting or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Viagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Viagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Viagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Viagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Viagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Viagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Viagra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Viagra with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Viagra is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness flushing headache heartburn stuffy nose upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain fainting fast or irregular heartbeat memory loss numbness of an arm or leg one-sided weakness painful or prolonged erection ringing in the ears seizure severe or persistent dizziness severe or persistent vision changes sudden decrease or loss of hearing sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.