Order Zebeta generic
Active Ingredient: Bisoprolol
Zebeta is used for treating high blood pressure.
Where to buy Zebeta online?
zebeta mail order uk | zebeta hvorfor er priserne sa hoje | zebeta amerikanske apoteker nemlig uden rx | zebeta lowest price | zebeta med nr rx och fri frakt | zebeta postordre singapore | achat zebeta la prescrire eu medicament pharmacie | zebeta lav pris | zebeta billigt til salg online ingen recept nodvendig | zebeta online discount | zebeta super active comprar zebeta super active generico | zebeta rabatt pa linje | zebeta online pharmacy | zebeta london over the counter | zebeta sans ordonnance | zebeta xt where to buy canada | zebeta discount retail | zebeta prescription drug plans | zebeta billige salg | zebeta from canadian pharmacy | zebeta generique comtat venaissin | zebeta citrate fluoxetine prescrire nato medicament | zebeta lave kostnader generisk | zebeta dispersible online | zebeta en ligne | zebeta free online doctor consultation | zebeta usp utan recept | achat zebeta sans ordonnance en ligne | zebeta jamfora pris washington dc | zebeta acetate england over the counter | zebeta nz buy online | zebeta price stores | zebeta eam prescrire nato medicament | zebeta compare price walgreens | zebeta shipped cod | zebeta order online no medlemskap natten | zebeta generisk uten resept | zebeta non perscription | zebeta inget recept pa natet | zebeta online no perscription zebeta | 100 mg zebeta | zebeta on line cash on delivery | 180 zebeta levereras pa lordag | zebeta levereras postforskott | zebeta without rx | achat zebeta comprime pharmacie ordonnance | zebeta sr commander acheter en | zebeta quick delivery | zebeta ingen script zebeta | zebeta kob online ingen recept | zebeta soft without a dr | zebeta cod shipping | zebeta ds drug class | zebeta nz online bestilling | zebeta online med neste dag frakt | zebeta hvorfor er prisene sa hoye | zebeta brugt | zebeta soft canadian healthcare pharmacy | zebeta kob uden brug recept | zebeta met prices walmart | achat zebeta citrate fluoxetine pharmacie envoyer ai | zebeta online nste dag shipping | zebeta online prescriptions with no membership | zebeta australia generic online | zebeta pillola comprare dove | zebeta sammenligne pris washington dc | zebeta ds soft | zebeta buy online en ligne a bon compte | zebeta acid canada prescription | zebeta cod | zebeta online no rx | zebeta online kob | zebeta levereras cod pa lordag leverans | zebeta icke receptbelagda zebeta natten gratis | achat zebeta buy online en ligne a bon compte | zebeta online neste dag | zebeta no prescription usa zebeta shipping | zebeta order online no membership overnight | zebeta billigste pris | zebeta krves ingen recept | zebeta billige online | zebeta rabat | zebeta torsk apotek | achat zebeta generique comtat venaissin | zebeta ds from canadian druggists | zebeta er en receptpligtig medicin | zebeta la sans ordonnance | zebeta no rx foreign | zebeta torsk zebeta | zebeta canada online pharmacy | zebeta comprare prescrizione line | zebeta dispersible sans ordonnance comprime l alcool | zebeta fumarate over the counter | zebeta ingen lakare godkannande | zebeta kjopet japan | zebeta mail order australia | zebeta kun gratis radfore | zebeta pills canadian pharmacy order | zebeta i chicago over disk | zebeta natten inget skript
Zebeta is used for treating high blood pressure. It may be used alone or with other medicines. Zebeta is a beta-blocker. It works by interfering with certain body chemicals, which cause the heart to beat with less force and pump out less blood. This allows the heart to beat more slowly and regularly. By blocking these chemicals, blood vessels are relaxed and widened, allowing blood pressure to decrease.
Use Zebeta as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zebeta by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Zebeta at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Zebeta even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Zebeta, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zebeta.
Store Zebeta at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zebeta out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Bisoprolol fumarate.
Do NOT use Zebeta if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zebeta
- you are taking mibefradil or cocaine
- you have a very slow heartbeat, heart block, very low blood pressure, or uncontrolled heart failure.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zebeta. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have or have ever had an adrenal gland tumor severe allergic reaction asthma chronic bronchitis chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, or other lung disease congestive heart failure narrowing of blood vessels of the legs, arms, stomach, or kidneys an unusually slow heartbeat diabetes kidney problems or an overactive thyroid.
Some medicines may interact with Zebeta. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Bupivacaine, catecholamine-depleting agents (eg, reserpine, guanethidine), certain antiarrhythmics (eg, disopyramide, flecainide), certain calcium channel blockers (eg, diltiazem, verapamil, mibefradil), cimetidine, digoxin, ketanserin, or mefloquine because potentially life-threatening side effects on the heart may occur, including very slow heart rate, abnormal heartbeat, lightheadedness especially upon standing, difficulty breathing especially when lying down, loss of function in the heart and lungs, and swelling of ankles
- Clonidine because excessive increases in blood pressure may occur, especially upon stopping clonidine
- Insulin because it may make the low blood sugar last longer and the symptoms of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat, may be masked by Zebeta.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zebeta may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zebeta may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zebeta with caution. Do not drive or perform other possiblу unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Zebeta may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Diabetes patients-Zebeta may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change give you a headache, chills, or tremors or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Zebeta before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not stop taking Zebeta without talking to your doctor first. If you stop taking Zebeta suddenly, you may have withdrawal symptoms. These may include chest pain, heart attack, and fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure measurements, may be performed while you use Zebeta. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Zebeta with caution in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially mental problems.
- Zebeta should not be used in children safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is not known if Zebeta can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Zebeta while you are pregnant. It is not known if Zebeta is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Zebeta, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea dizziness drowsiness fatigue headache lightheadedness nausea sleeplessness unusual tiredness weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching, difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) chest pain difficulty breathing lightheadedness or dizziness when rising from a lying or sitting position very slow heartbeat.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.