Order Zoloft generic
Active Ingredient: Sertraline
Zoloft is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Where to buy Zoloft online?
zoloft medicament fonts prescrire | zoloft frakt zoloft | zoloft without a prescription online with overnight delivery | zoloft online purchase | zoloft torsk sjofart | zoloft med konsultera | achat zoloft medicament nist prescrire | zoloft torsk overnattbefordran | zoloft legemiddelinteraksjoner | zoloft sr without a priscription | zoloft comprare prescrizione comprar zoloft | zoloft a shipped with no prescription | zoloft dispersible au rabais soft | zoloft australia do need prescription | zoloft handkobsmedicin overnight shipping | zoloft with no perscription overnight shipping | zoloft online konsultation natten | zoloft online pharmacy canada cheap | zoloft australia no prescription | zoloft postordre uk | zoloft ingen rx | zoloft made in india canadian pharmacy sales | zoloft bestilling pa nettet ingen medlemskap levering over natten | zoloft order online with e check | zoloft sublingual without a perscription shipped overnight express | zoloft basta pris | zoloft ingen receptbelagda lakemedel | zoloft super active cod online orders | zoloft ordning | zoloft ingen recept nste dag levering | zoloft til salgs | zoloft bestiller online e tjek | zoloft med konsultera | zoloft no script overnight | zoloft billig for salg uten resept nodvendig | zoloft citrate zoloft and zoloft drug interactions | zoloft merkevare pa nettet | zoloft uten resepter | zoloft med overnatning zoloft | zoloft sens ordonnance gratuit comprime | zoloft sublingual pills canadian healthcare | zoloft natten natet | zoloft i dubai generisk | zoloft saturday delivery | zoloft uden recept torsk | zoloft torsk accepteras | zoloft without a dr | zoloft bestill online med e sjekk | zoloft without a presciption canadian perscriptions zoloft | achat zoloft citrate fluoxetine generique | achat zoloft en germany | zoloft rabatt pa linje | zoloft comprare forum | zoloft over internett | zoloft har du brug for recept uk | zoloft sammenligne priser generisk online uden recept | zoloft sr without a perscriptions | zoloft lordag leverans | achat zoloft france achat de | zoloft acid saturday | zoloft billiga fed ex leverans | zoloft kob med ingen rx | zoloft non recept billigt | zoloft overnattbefordran billiga | zoloft rabatkuponer | zoloft generisk billige | zoloft order online no membership overnight | zoloft citrate zoloft without perscription | zoloft online priser | zoloft canada prescription | zoloft levering ingen recept zoloft | zoloft uk order online | zoloft met price comparison | zoloft i chicago i handkob | zoloft london handkob | zoloft canada pharmacy | zoloft torsk | zoloft delivery zoloft | zoloft brand | zoloft information mail | achat zoloft met tablette pharmacie | zoloft farmacia bravo la casta | zoloft uten resept overnight torsk levering | zoloft generic 100 mg at promotional price or free offer | zoloft sublingual drug no prescription | zoloft uk do you need prescription | zoloft overnight billig | zoloft natet | zoloft farmaco comprare costo | zoloft kan du kobe over counter | zoloft price in canada | zoloft generisk ekspresforsendelse | zoloft online with next day shipping | zoloft levereras cod pa lordag leverans | zoloft super active comprar zoloft super active generico | zoloft ingen rx torsk | zoloft hvor man kan kobe uden recept ingen gebyrer | zoloft 50 mg low cost | zoloft kob uden manuskript | zoloft diskus same day delivery
Zoloft is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD a severe form of premenstrual syndrome) or social anxiety disorder. Zoloft is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Zoloft as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zoloft by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Zoloft at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Zoloft even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Zoloft without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Zoloft and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Zoloft, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zoloft.
Store Zoloft at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zoloft out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sertraline hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Zoloft if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zoloft
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), selegiline, or St. Johns wort within the last 14 days
- you are taking a fenfluramine derivative (eg, dexfenfluramine), an H1 antagonist (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), nefazodone, pimozide, sibutramine, or thioridazine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zoloft. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you or a family member has a history of bipolar disorder (manic-depression), other mental or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or alcohol or substance abuse
- if you have a history of seizures, heart problems, liver problems, stomach or bowel bleeding, or metabolism problems
- if you are dehydrated, have low blood sodium levels, or drink alcohol
- if you will be having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Some medicines may interact with Zoloft. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anorexiants (eg, phentermine), fenfluramine derivatives (eg, dexfenfluramine), linezolid, MAOIs (eg, phenelzine), metoclopramide, nefazodone, selegiline, serotonin 5-HT1 receptor agonists (eg, sumatriptan), sibutramine, St. Johns wort, or trazodone because severe side effects, such as a reaction that may include fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, confusion, irritability, agitation, delirium, and coma, may occur
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of bleeding, including stomach bleeding, may be increased
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of high or low blood sodium levels may be increased
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine) or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine, thioridazine) because severe heart problems, including irregular heartbeat, may occur
- Carbamazepine or cyproheptadine because they may decrease Zolofts effectiveness
- Aripiprazole, clozapine, digoxin, flecainide, lithium, phenytoin, pimozide, propafenone, risperidone, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline), or valproate (eg, valproic acid) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Zoloft.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zoloft may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zoloft may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zoloft with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Zoloft.
- Check with your doctor before you use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are taking Zoloft it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose, change your dose, or use Zoloft for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Children and teenagers who take Zoloft may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Adults may also be affected. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. The risk may also be greater in patients who have had bipolar (manic-depressive) illness, or if their family members have had it. Watch patients who take Zoloft closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood anxious, restless, or irritable behavior panic attacks or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking Zoloft, you will need to wait for several weeks before beginning to take certain other medicines (eg, MAOIs, nefazodone). Ask your doctor when you should start to take your new medicines after you have stopped taking Zoloft.
- Zoloft may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Serotonin syndrome is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Zoloft. Your risk may be greater if you take Zoloft with certain other medicines (eg, "triptans," MAOIs). Symptoms may include agitation confusion hallucinations coma fever fast or irregular heartbeat tremor excessive sweating and nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) is a possibly fatal syndrome that can be caused by Zoloft. Symptoms may include fever stiff muscles confusion abnormal thinking fast or irregular heartbeat and sweating. Contact your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms.
- Caution is advised when using Zoloft in the elderly they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially low blood sodium levels.
- Caution is advised when using Zoloft in children they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Zoloft should be used with extreme caution in children younger 6 years safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Zoloft may cause weight changes. Children and teenagers may need regular weight and growth checks while they take Zoloft.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Zoloft may cause harm to the fetus if it is used during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Zoloft while you are pregnant. It is not known if Zoloft is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Zoloft, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Anxiety constipation decreased sexual desire or ability diarrhea dizziness drowsiness dry mouth increased sweating loss of appetite nausea nervousness stomach upset tiredness trouble sleeping vomiting weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash hives itching difficulty breathing tightness in the chest swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) bizarre behavior black or bloody stools chest pain confusion decreased bladder control decreased concentration decreased coordination exaggerated reflexes fainting fast or irregular heartbeat fever hallucinations memory loss new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still persistent or severe ringing in the ears persistent, painful erection red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin seizures severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping severe or persistent headache stomach pain suicidal thoughts or attempts tremor unusual bruising or bleeding unusual or severe mental or mood changes unusual weakness vision changes worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.